Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel some clips of parkour cucks falling/dieing

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
femaloid btfo by chaddie's death at 2:15

I guess they think they're invincible.

ezrGVNg.gif

Holy fucking kek that rappelling guy. Have no idea what was going on in that video, but dude ended up falling with his pants down around his ankles and fucking did a flip smacking into a ledge before taking a back breaker across some railing. :lul:

I think they're dead.

Russians are imbeciles.

yeah, no.

but Parkour was invented by mainland French people who are knowing for having a flag that was multicolored which is now plain white.

Ah yes people getting fucked up, my favorite, gonna go get the sauce and the bread.

Just fucking JFL at the femaloid's banshee scream at 2:15

The real tragedy is the video is only 10 minutes.

The real tragedy is the video is only 10 minutes.
I was also disappointed that the cuck in the first clip didn't fall, would of been a great view

That low iq motherfucker who didn't account for momentum and thought the parachute would properly deploy at such a low altitude.

Why fuck why?

Holy fucking kek that rappelling guy. Have no idea what was going on in that video, but dude ended up falling with his pants down around his ankles and fucking did a flip smacking into a ledge before taking a back breaker across some railing. :lul:
Tried to commit suicide, also fend off the gay rescue worker who was trying to get some dick. :lul::lul::lul:
Why fuck why?
Some of these are amusing.

Parkour is fine, it's basically just urban gymnastics. But doing handstands on the ledge of a 50 story building is idiotic, so is hanging 1000 feet in the air without failsafes just for a social media selfie. Young Russians are notorious for this stupidity.

BecBFwr.jpg

GziYHtZ.jpg

I5RDWX2.jpg

5gMsum6.jpg

If you make a slight error you don't just break some bones, you die a horrific death.
gravity is the lord's way of punishing these cucks

Just fucking JFL at the femaloid's banshee scream at 2:15
I want to remind you that she probably got over that guy in a week.
Probably met Chad at dead-guy's funeral. And what luck, Chad makes more money than dead-guy too.

Wish more females were into being retarded and jumping around on tall buildings.

I want to remind you that she probably got over that guy in a week.
Probably met Chad at dead-guy's funeral. And what luck, Chad makes more money than dead-guy too.
this chinese chad rooftopper tried to impress his girlfriend, and fell to his death. in november 2017. 3Rd pic down is his body at wake

TELEMMGLPICT000149036250_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqq6GZV2TOCTHAqKdXYOVHJGbWgOafkjRCkN60-0kSgNg.jpeg

falling.gif

c491fb6c-3ef8-48e0-ba70-6a5c59d6d663.jpeg

Wish more females were into being retarded and jumping around on tall buildings.

Last edited:
Sheesh, i was having near death flashes biking on the sidewalk going over a small bridge, i believe the buddhist texts about how our untrained minds are assholes....i kept not trying to look on the side/down of the bridge but i kept doing it

look up videos of this popular hiking spot in China Mount Huashan

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=zfLo_1532614623

Last edited:
this chinese chad rooftopper tried to impress his girlfriend, and fell to his death. in november 2017. 3Rd pic down is his body at wake

TELEMMGLPICT000149036250_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqq6GZV2TOCTHAqKdXYOVHJGbWgOafkjRCkN60-0kSgNg.jpeg

falling.gif

c491fb6c-3ef8-48e0-ba70-6a5c59d6d663.jpeg
He looks pretty good for someone who just fell to their death. Mogs me, honestly.

I want more! Especially with femoids.

I want to see an obnoxious, "empowered", privileged femoid break her skull trying to be cool

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
femaloid btfo by chaddie's death at 2:15
I’m the last guy you’d see doing parkour. I don’t like to just impulsively do stunts and crazy stuff. I overthink things a lot. I was never good at catching the football or skateboarding. There’s no way I can do all of that shit.

fucking retards

That low iq motherfucker who didn't account for momentum and thought the parachute would properly deploy at such a low altitude.
Hes literally just willingly committed suicide

Parkour is fine, it's basically just urban gymnastics. But doing handstands on the ledge of a 50 story building is idiotic, so is hanging 1000 feet in the air without failsafes just for a social media selfie. Young Russians are notorious for this stupidity.

BecBFwr.jpg

GziYHtZ.jpg

I5RDWX2.jpg

5gMsum6.jpg

If you make a slight error you don't just break some bones, you die a horrific death.
in that second last picture i wouldve been like bitch youre gonna give me the best head of your life or im letting go

I've done shit like this in high school but climed to the top of my school gym (around 40-50ft) but these mother fuckers are literally doing handstands 400 feet in the air they have a death wish.

Ivan stop playing up there, come inside and play dota.