Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some comments under the article about bullying.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
"If you were bullied at school,..enough to the point where it had affected your confidence leading to poor social skills, it all goes down hill from when you leave school. There is no help for these people."

"I was never bullied at school but my two brothers and several friends were...I see the bullies on Facebook now living happy and productive lives with good jobs & a family, children of their own...
I can't help but seethe a little. To add also that I have a 10 year old son and in his school year there are several bullies...each of which have consistently been given the main roles in school plays, picked for extra tasks and basically pushed to the forefront, this all in front of their peers, despite being no less than vile children and will probably grow up being at the forefront of jobs, life and relationships."

"I taught secondary school for forty years and I absolutely agree. The worst bullies are usually Alfa pack leaders and they bully to establish their status and kudos amongst peers. No nice teenager is a group leader, they have no power in the dog eat dog world of adolescence.
I have always said, beware if people describe your child as "popular" at secondary school - doesn't matter how nice they're being at home ( they know what side their bread is buttered on ) they are probably engaged in some form of bullying in school.
Their parents are usually competitive professionals who mouth off bosses, work colleagues, teachers and authorities at home, so their children grow up cocky, self confident and entitled..."

Redpillcomics4

yeah, the purpose of highschool is to make sure good people never succeed

to ween them out of society

Bullying permanently fucked up my brain. I used to be fairly nt beforehand. If it happens to you as a kid you'll never be able to undo the effects.

I wish I was darktriad enough to nuke all the people who bullied me.

FUCKIJGN STOP BULLYING NOW STOP HATE SPEECH I WAS BULLIED IN ELEMENTARY AND MIDDLE SCHOOL FOR BEING JEW I AM FED UP HATE SPEECH WILL NOT BE TOLERATED WHY WE HAVENT BANNED IT IN CUCKNITED STATES :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Bullying permanently fucked up my brain. I used to be fairly nt beforehand. If it happens to you as a kid you'll never be able to undo the effects.

I wasnt bullied
same. people thought i was a bully for ideological compliance failure. i refused to give into liberalism and deal with them hogging classes. that and you wouldn't think me to be a -cel if ye saw me irl. i hated going to school and seeing all this liberal racist shit and then coming home and having my dipshit parents blast corporate liberal crap on the news tv.

methinks the social engineering is what is causing all of this modernist crap.

"If you were bullied at school,..enough to the point where it had affected your confidence leading to poor social skills, it all goes down hill from when you leave school. There is no help for these people."

"I was never bullied at school but my two brothers and several friends were...I see the bullies on Facebook now living happy and productive lives with good jobs & a family, children of their own...
I can't help but seethe a little. To add also that I have a 10 year old son and in his school year there are several bullies...each of which have consistently been given the main roles in school plays, picked for extra tasks and basically pushed to the forefront, this all in front of their peers, despite being no less than vile children and will probably grow up being at the forefront of jobs, life and relationships."

"I taught secondary school for forty years and I absolutely agree. The worst bullies are usually Alfa pack leaders and they bully to establish their status and kudos amongst peers. No nice teenager is a group leader, they have no power in the dog eat dog world of adolescence.
I have always said, beware if people describe your child as "popular" at secondary school - doesn't matter how nice they're being at home ( they know what side their bread is buttered on ) they are probably engaged in some form of bullying in school.
Their parents are usually competitive professionals who mouth off bosses, work colleagues, teachers and authorities at home, so their children grow up cocky, self confident and entitled..."

View attachment 989089
Kek one just needs to look at apes to see how bullies always win.

High School broke my brain forever.

Not enough is done to help bullied people, unemployed people and homeless people and incels.

Maybe a lot of people don’t want to help, because the fact that someone else suffers makes them feel superior.

Not enough is done to help bullied people, unemployed people and homeless people and incels.

Maybe a lot of people don’t want to help, because the fact that someone else suffers makes them feel superior.
I suppose that many people think that bullying victims somehow deserve to be bullied.
This sort of belief makes any anti-bullying strategy practically impossible.
Let's suppose there are 2 groups:
1) assholes who openly harm others and make their lives harder.
2) people who just have unpleasant character like being uncooperative, arrogant or too soft, quiet, weak etc. but they intentionally don't want to harm others.

The problem is that many people think that these 2 groups both deserve to be bullied.

I suppose that many people think that bullying victims somehow deserve to be bullied.
2) people who just have unpleasant character like being uncooperative, arrogant or too soft, quiet, weak etc. but they intentionally don't want to harm others.

The problem is that many people think that these 2 groups both deserve to be bullied.
It does seem that way, combine this with society’s views on self-defense, and you have a disaster.

Let’s be real, when you hit back, you get expelled from school or even put in jail.

View: https://youtu.be/CM_wXCrcxnU?si=GDYMi0paKm6JmyZU

Kids today complain about being cyber bullied they'll never know what it is like to fight like a gladiator in school.

High School broke my brain forever.

I wish I was darktriad enough to nuke all the people who bullied me.

View attachment 989089
bullies are always the ones on top while we get thrown off the cliff