Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Some conclusions after my failed attempt at social media maxxing

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
Hopefully I won't get banned as I am not bragging.

-foids send me friend requests on fb regardless if they have bfs. Most never interact beyond the friend requests, they just want more simps to like their pics.
-very few foids have messaged me first on fb with a simple "hello" and if I answer with hello the conversation dies jfl
-many scammers asking me for dickpics to later ask for ransom :fuk:
-have to endure seeing 1 like on my pics and hundreds on foids and nt friends

Overall: water is wet, social media is only for chads and foids

Just construction worker glovemaxx bro

Hopefully I won't get banned as I am not bragging.

-foids send me friend requests on fb regardless if they have bfs. Most never interact beyond the friend requests, they just want more simps to like their pics.
-very few foids have messaged me first on fb with a simple "hello" and if I answer with hello the conversation dies jfl
-many scammers asking me for dickpics to later ask for ransom :fuk:
-have to endure seeing 1 like on my pics and hundreds on foids and nt friends

Overall: water is wet, social media is only for chads and foids
Is FB popular in South America?

low iq for social media use

Is FB popular in South America?
Among early gen Z, millenials and gen X. But I notice that mid and late gen Z rather tiktok and instagram. While soyboys rather twitter and reddit.

Foids that didn´t accept my friend request when I had anime profile pictures did once I change the profile picture to my actual face. But shit never went further.

What I understood from redpill circles is that you must have pictures with friends, traveling, with car or at least with motorcycle and all that shit. That or being thugmaxxed.

Foids that didn´t accept my friend request when I had anime profile pictures did once I change the profile picture to my actual face. But shit never went further.
They just want more simps
What I understood from redpill circles is that you must have pictures with friends, traveling, with car or at least with motorcycle and all that shit. That or being thugmaxxed.
True, another problem since I barely have friends, most of the pics were taken by family member jfl

Male life in this age is a joke

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back