Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You Are Single, Cause you Don´t Try Hard Enough

:feelsseriously: tired of seeing them say shit like this

Seriously, why are women never held accountable? It has to be men's fault every time. Responsibility is the kryptonite of women.

He's not wrong, though. There's legitimate fear in approaching women and placing any trust in them, which even many normies realize.

Pretending like men are "scared" for no reason.The whole problem is the unrealistic expectations of women.And young men who are average looking with average salary dont even want to try because they know.

Jusy coldapproach 1000 femoids in McDonald’s or something theory.

:feelsseriously: tired of seeing them say shit like this
The fact these retards admit that there is a crisis among men, truly shows it´s not our fault at all.
There are tons of news articles and Youtube video´s online, claiming that 66% of men are single.
If such a lot of men are single, there must be something going on on a deeper level, right?
The sexual liberation and feminism are to blame.
Dating apps and social media gave us the final push, over the edge of the cliff.

Pretending like men are "scared" for no reason.The whole problem is the unrealistic expectations of women.And young men who are average looking with average salary dont even want to try because they know.
No point in trying to argue with these dumb fucks.
They live in their own world of delusions.

personally I don’t want to do mating dances for women who don’t give two fucks about me and see me as disposable. I have dignity.

personally I don’t want to do mating dances for women who don’t give two fucks about me and see me as disposable. I have dignity.
Too bad the vast majority of other men, don´t have the same mindset as you.
The dating market would slightly improve, if simps were eradicated

Too bad the vast majority of other men, don´t have the same mindset as you.
The dating market would slightly improve, if simps were eradicated
true it’s all so tiresome

Just try hard enough theory.

Seriously, why are women never held accountable? It has to be men's fault every time. Responsibility is the kryptonite of women.
Cause they claim, that they are still oppressed.
Ukrainian women also claim to be ´oppressed´ and say they suffer from a patriarchy,
while their men lay dead in a cold wet Trench in -10 Degrees Celsius getting their legs blown off, and their women flee to neighboring countries and jump on foreign dick

Of course the guy on reddit is a fucking retard (no surprise)

Just try getting laid? Why didn't I think of that? I've approached tons of women before and been rejected harder than Hitler trying to apply for the Nobel, but apparently I just have to take 47 showers and approach again.

Genius Lol GIF by My Time At Portia