Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some foids have held open the door for me

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
★★★★★
Its happened a few times now. Why is this? They think I'm disgusting right. Idk why this has happened.

They think lesser of you

I've had the same happen before. It's not a big deal.

I would never return the favor.

Fakecel trait

You are a normie who thinks just because you are not a chadlite you are a inkie, enjoy your life dude

I'm trying to remember the last time that happened to me. Its happened but I think it's been a while

Doesnt mean anything except that you are not giga ugly

Most likely social pressure. Even if we are ugly subhumans, it would still be considered 'bad' to close the door in our faces.

Its happened a few times now. Why is this? They think I'm disgusting right. Idk why this has happened.

Some people are just nice, dummy. You sound like a lonely blue pilled normfag that thinks a woman being polite to you is an IOI.

Some people are just nice, dummy. You sound like a lonely blue pilled normfag that thinks a woman being polite to you is an IOI.
no one is nice to subhumans. At least not genuinely, trust me i know. Unless they have something they can gain from the subhuman.

no one is nice to subhumans. At least not genuinely, trust me i know. Unless they have something they can gain from the subhuman.

you're an idiot if you don't think anyone does something nice for the less fortunate. everyone is just a copy of each other!

Cause niggers can't be incel

@LeFrenchCel can you ban this guy? look at his other posts they're very thinly veiled humble brags. "ew a foid touched me this is why I hate foids". "wow a foid opened a door for me foids are so oppressive and this is why I sympathize with inkwells"

@LeFrenchCel can you ban this guy? look at his other posts they're very thinly veiled humble brags. "ew a foid touched me this is why I hate foids". "wow a foid opened a door for me foids are so oppressive and this is why I sympathize with inkwells"

I ain't do nothing wrong

they think you’re disabled and pity you and are worried you’re gonna shoot up the place

Happened to me couple months ago, she was a cute, but tomboyish kind of girl. However only geniune bluepilled idiots believe that girls behaving this way out of politeness equals fakeceldom.

they think you’re disabled and pity you and are worried you’re gonna shoot up the place
Maybe I will maybe I won't, in video game

Happened to me couple months ago, she was a cute, but tomboyish kind of girl. However only geniune bluepilled idiots believe that girls behaving this way out of politeness equals fakeceldom.
Truth man

this should be an insta-ban are mods sleeping wtf is happening rn maybe this is a dream but not a good one