Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Some girl I know got 600 birthday messages

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
I’m so sad right now. She posted about how she couldn’t answer some people’s messages because she got 600+ messages and even posted the screenshot.

On my 18th birthday I felt like killing my self because nobody acknowledge me apart from my family. I blame these fucking simps, they’re inflating women’s egos too much. Most of those messages are probably from guys trying to get a whiff of pussy. I felt so alone on my birthday that I actually sat alone in my room and cried my eyes out. I’ve never felt more worthless in my entire life.

I wake up everyday to 0 messages and notifications and yet this girl has hundreds of people messaging her. And this is just an average girl. Can’t imagine what Stacy gets.

Seeing how I don't celebrate my birthday and no one else does, this does not affect me.
Girls will always get a million messages. Whether it's their birthday or not.

Femoids are spoilt and privileged beyond there comprehension, the validation they receive is infinite regardless.

I’m so sad right now. She posted about how she couldn’t answer some people’s messages because she got 600+ messages and even posted the screenshot.

On my 18th birthday I felt like killing my self because nobody acknowledge me apart from my family. I blame these fucking simps, they’re inflating women’s egos too much. Most of those messages are probably from guys trying to get a whiff of pussy. I felt so alone on my birthday that I actually sat alone in my room and cried my eyes out. I’ve never felt more worthless in my entire life.

I wake up everyday to 0 messages and notifications and yet this girl has hundreds of people messaging her. And this is just an average girl. Can’t imagine what Stacy gets.
I'm so giga autistic that even though my parents forgot my 18th birthday, I wasn't sad.

Abandon social media. It's not a place for us subhumans.

Abandon social media. It's not a place for us subhumans.
based

keep moving forward bro, ik the sadness is overwhelming but the only 2 choices we have is to cope or rope, and i particullarly prefer to cope currently

fuck simps, may their thirst remain unquenched for eternity and may they suffer in lonely virginity forever

Normies cope thinking those messages are only because guys want to have sex with the girl and are trying to get her attention. But really the reason it's happening is because girls are seen of deserving that kind of treatment and attention by default.

I got one, from my mother, but i had a nice cake

what a whore

Imagine not being depressed on your birthday as an incel. Even my incel friend forgot it was my birthday. FFS.

Seeing how I don't celebrate my birthday and no one else does, this does not affect me.
Girls will always get a million messages. Whether it's their birthday or not.

That’s exactly why I hate simps so fucking much,it’s like why do they keep inflating those bitches egos? They do shit like this while those women they’re worshipping pay them no fucking mind

My Birthdays coming up, wonder what excuse I will use when I'm doing nothing again

That’s the thing. I don’t get messages either. Girls don’t have to worry about being bored and refreshing their feed to find new content anywhere. They always have someone to talk to, something to do.

They just can’t understand the life of a sub-8 male.

Wanna know how many I'll get for my birthday? 0

Normie trait : remembering your birthday.