Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Some incels are very confident that 'it's over' but the thing is you don't know for sure

FuRed

FuRed

Banned
-

View: https://youtu.be/bLHnyCRq9aE

just thought I'd post this favourite vid :feelsjuice:

I mean there are guys here that are too scared to post an anonymous photo to photofeeler I mean holy shit tbh there is no strong evidence at all that "it's over" for many

Blackpill is nothing more than the acknowledgement of how attraction works and how looks impact your life. The rest is just depression because you found out you are trash.

Blackpill is nothing more than the acknowledgement of how attraction works and how looks impact your life. The rest is just depression because you found out you are trash.
that has nothing to do with what I said

@TheNEET is this the guy you talked about a while back?

didn't watch but i guess Chad tells us not to give up because we are all beautiful inside :feelsjuice:

true

that has nothing to do with what I said

it does. it means people's exaggerated negativity about roping and LDARing etc is just the voicing of their depression.

@JoeBruhcel yes it's just random anonymous people

I mean I got a mirror so I can tell pretty easily that I'm an incel

it does. it means people's exaggerated negativity about roping and LDARing etc is just the voicing of their depression.
however they don't know for sure if, objectively, their looks etc. is so low that it truly is "over"

so my point stands

It's over. It truly is.

Years of isolation turned me into a schizoid recluse who trusts nobody. No way a foid could ever like me.

not watching this shit he looks like a chadlite, not an incel at all.
I agree, he looks like an only slightly inferior version of a Chadlite I know who has a girlfriend and regular sex with her. I don't know how tall he is, but judging by his solid frame, he must be decently tall. Mogs me 6ft into the ground.

And if it's been over until now, then it will remain over because it's only downhill from here buddy boyos. :feelsokman:

OK but for me it definitely is completely over

One day you will come to an end. One day, it will all be over. There is no escape. To live is to die. The blackpill transcends beyond looks, beyond genes, to the quality and quantity of existence itself. Accepting the blackpill is to acknowledge your limitations, your mortality, your finite place within the cosmos. Even the most giga of chads is nothing more than a worm writhing about in the blackness of space.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7ifjN3sM1s

View: https://youtu.be/bLHnyCRq9aE

just thought I'd post this favourite vid :feelsjuice:

I mean there are guys here that are too scared to post an anonymous photo to photofeeler I mean holy shit tbh there is no strong evidence at all that "it's over" for many

The King of Aspies. I found him a few months ago. That's a really nice analysis. He makes some really good points in his videos.
It's over. It truly is.

Years of isolation turned me into a schizoid recluse who trusts nobody. No way a foid could ever like me.
Kinda the same, except the schizo part. Isolation is devastating.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back