Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Some members of IT are criminals

Should we sue IncelTears for defamation?

• Yes, they should be punished for their crimes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Yes, even innocent ones deserve to suffer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No because I don't think it counts as defamation

• No because I don't think we would win

• Other? Explain in comment

• Total voters
Glucose

Glucose

you get what you fucking deserve
★★★

Many members of IncelTears constantly cherrypick a very small percentage of incels who are nonces or murderers, then claim that all incels fit the profile of a nonce or a murderer. This is defamation against innocent incels who have never done anything remotely pedophilic or murderous. "Defamation is the communication of a false statement that harms the reputation of an individual or group". Stating that all incels commit atrocious crimes is obviously false, as the majority of incels are simply lonely men who have been discriminated against because of their looks. The majority of incels have never committed any serious crimes. Those IncelTears members' statements are also very clearly intended to harm the reputation of everyone who identifies as incel. Therefore, if we follow this definition of defamation, IncelTears members who spread blatant misinformation about incels, with the intent of causing harm to the incel reputation, are committing a crime. Obviously not all members of IncelTears are like this, but too many of them do act like that.

There are better ways to punish them.

Majority of incels have never committed any crime besides memecrimes like missgendering or expressing their opinions kek.

Exercising free speech is a crime nowadays.

I say we open a discrimination/defamation lawsuit against Reddit for hosting this alt left hate organization

I want to go ER on them

I wouldn’t go as far as to say even the innocent ones need to be punished (after all, they’re just incels in denial) but the guilty ones sure do.

I say we open a discrimination/defamation lawsuit against Reddit for hosting this alt left hate organization
r/incels got banned simply because a minority of its members were committing crimes
r/inceltears should be banned for the same reasons.