Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some oldcels could ascend with a girl with daddy issues

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
There are a lot of young girls with daddy issues who are genuinely attracted to old men. Oldcels in their late 20s or beyond might be able to land one of them. My friend did this. He is 28 and he got with a 20 year old. The age disparity is not that great but she says she only dates older men. She let's him fuck other women and they even have threesomes. There are women in their 20s who want even older men who are in their 30s and 40s. You can forget about having a stable relationship though, these bitches are crazy. But they are hella fun.

the old ugly guy fetish is a meme :feelskek:

Why wouldn't those girls go for middle age Chads instead of oldcels though?

- late twenties
- older men
Stopped reading.

Sigh. Older Chads yes. Oldcels No.

There are a lot of young girls with daddy issues who are genuinely attracted to old men. Oldcels in their late 20s or beyond might be able to land one of them. My friend did this. He is 28 and he got with a 20 year old. The age disparity is not that great but she says she only dates older men. She let's him fuck other women and they even have threesomes. There are women in their 20s who want even older men who are in their 30s and 40s. You can forget about having a stable relationship though, these bitches are crazy. But they are hella fun.
Well then, your friend is not an oldcel. There is no chance for an incel. We always lose.

Your friend is a 28 year old Chad that mogs 19 year old normies

I was talking to a foid who claimed to be a femcel (kek) from another country, she was saying all kinds of nasty shit. Probably a dude. I was going to try to go ascend with her, but I was on bail and couldn't leave the country, and she ended up getting mad that I wasn't moving fast enough for her and blocked me. Probably was a dude anyways. Fuck. I do think that I was channeling the daddy's girl magic though, even if just briefly.

Piece of shit chad having threesomes with young foids while trucels like me rot without even one foid :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

dadbod being sexy is a lie :fuk:

Yes you can. I saw it. But you need to be rich, charismatic and must have the dark triad.

You will never fuck a prime foid. Either betabuxx a used hole or it’s over

This is to be utilized only for a short term goal, it is to get sex. In reality there will be nothing in common between you and her. She will be only a burden on all levels. You will not have the interest to understand her as an individual hence this method is just a trap that will get you nowhere.
Our purpose is to build families, not use little and undeveloped girls to our advantage.

This is to be utilized only for a short term goal, it is to get sex. In reality there will be nothing in common between you and her. She will be only a burden on all levels. You will not have the interest to understand her as an individual hence this method is just a trap that will get you nowhere.
Our purpose is to build families, not use little and undeveloped girls to our advantage.
:soy::soy: