Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Some random person dm'ed me on IG saying "hey incel"

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
@werty1457

And you admitted in your responses that they were right with their incel-assumption?

Always deny being an incel, angry, unhappy, etc. IRL!!!

The normies will use it against you to fuck you over.

Yup it's over boyos, pack your bags, it's over for incels in 2020 JFL being a Virgin is a crime now, it's over fuck fuck fuck

Tenor

and now, if whoever that cunt is follows this site, they will tie one and two together and know your profiles are connected thanks to your post here. Congrats, legit shoe size iq.

and now, if whoever that cunt is follows this site, they will tie one and two together and know your profiles are connected thanks to your post here. Congrats, legit shoe size iq.
Lmfao. It's over for OP tbh.

I'm not sure if this was brought up in other answers (I'm too lazy to read the entire thread) but it's best to use an exclusive email address when registering for controversial sites like this, and never use it to register for anything else

Schizoid mentally deranged IT-chan wants to know more of your personality.

Last edited:
Stop replying. Block them. Simple, they don’t have anything probably but your .co name

Stop replying. Block them. Simple, they don’t have anything probably but your .co name
This. Just ignore them and move on. They can't do anything. Maybe use a different username and email going forward.

not surprising
someone is keeping tabs on us

delete your instagram account :dafuckfeels:

Mogs me. I wouldnt mind something like that happening in my uneventful trash life.

This is what happens when you use the same e-mail for every internet account.

I recall twitter automatically linked and doxed all the users from a (non-incel) forum cause they had the same e-mail.

Failing that "spokeo" is the official tool for finding peoples "offline" accounts and it can link e-mail accounts together. If someone is IP hacking you its over.

Pretty sure my shit got leaked somehow
EDIT: They just said I'm Canadian my shit def got leaked
EDIT 2: I asked how they knew I was Canadian and Incel, reply was "I can detect incels". I asked if my shit got leaked, reply was "no"
EDIT 3: I'm calling them, trying to have a convo. They keep rejecting it, reply was "I'm shy"
This a larp op?

I use my name here for everything so anyone could fine my Instagram. All they'd find is a private account with an anime picture and no followers though; all my media is just for anime and games
tbh. The scary thing IMO Is that no matter how bad you try to hide the nsa can decrypt and move past every single VPN like its just as if you were using google. Brutal can'tstanduptothegovernment pill
They cannot decrypt. While any law agency can see the Web domains you visit if they request from a VPN, the encrypted information you send to and from the site as well as the exact parts of the site you visit are safe. The state can see a lot, but not everything.

Last edited:
I use my name here for everything so anyone could fine my Instagram. All they'd find is a private account with an anime picture and no followers though; all my media is just for anime and games

They cannot decrypt. While any law agency can see the Web domains you visit if they request from a VPN, the encrypted information you send to and from the site as well as the exact parts of the site you visit are safe. The state can see a lot, but not everything.
The NSA may or may not have a quantum computer that can crack that encryption. It was alluded to in snowden leaks that they were working on it.

The NSA may or may not have a quantum computer that can crack that encryption. It was alluded to in snowden leaks that they were working on it.
I doubt they do at this moment due to various physics problems with making one. That said they're almost certainly coming soon so we should be worried.

Do you still practice skateboard op?

Using instagram as an incel :chad: :banhammer:

:feelstrash::feelsmega: I wonder if it’s a person who followed everyone

tbh. The scary thing IMO Is that no matter how bad you try to hide the nsa can decrypt and move past every single VPN like its just as if you were using google. Brutal can'tstanduptothegovernment pill
Yea VPNs are might work for protection against individuals or for spoofing your location but absolutely useless against NSA/government spying. Only way to go against the NSA is the way of McVeigh lmao. RIP to that hero. I heard once that apparently Intel processors record every keystroke so no matter what you do above that level (VPNs, tor etc) is completely useless. Intel is an Israeli company too so obviously they're not going to be above selling out their customers for a penny.

Very upsetting. Do you have a normal Instagram account, with followers and shit?

Bro i sent those messages as a jokd

Who give's a fuck tbh. If it happened to me I'd DM him back my hairy asscrack

Get ready to become a government informant

Stop replying, you should have never responded. Now you made a recent post about it so if they have your .co name they now have confirmation it was you. Lay low and don't make any post for a while, just browse. Also go back through all your post and make sure there is no incriminating "in game" talk. Only thing they'd be able to get you for is signing onto this site to which you can play the normie card and play dumb as if you just made the account to troll/support IT. The minute you deny profusely you look guilty, delete your account suddenly? You also look guilty. Play it cool.

Why do you even have Instagram?

If you’re a sub8 white male then normies will call you incel as an insult.

Brutal tbh i hope i never get doxxed

Ever used a website called depop? It’s got your real name on it. Found after a 20 second google search of your handle.

@werty1457

And you admitted in your responses that they were right with their incel-assumption?

Always deny being an incel, angry, unhappy, etc. IRL!!!

The normies will use it against you to fuck you over.

Bruh, you use the same username you use here for reddit, YouTube, and SoundCloud. It wouldn’t be too hard to rummage through them and find more info. Not saying it’s me who dmed you, I just googled your username. It’s either that or someone saw you browsing this forum on your phone, which is very plausible.

Ever used a website called depop? It’s got your real name on it. Found after a 20 second google search of your handle.
Like 2 years ago
Why do you even have Instagram?
To talk to online friends
Very upsetting. Do you have a normal Instagram account, with followers and shit?
No posts, under 100 followers.
This a larp op?
No
Do you still practice skateboard op?
Never did
And thats not my real name btw

Last edited:
Probably another incel?

Give us the contact, they want to play we'll play then