Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Some youngcels here could still find girls if they can metrosexual-cuteboy-max.

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
I know at least 2 guys that could cutemax in highschool but didn't take enough care for themselves to make it work then who now look incel-tier. If you could cutemax, then seriously, take a shower and a haircut is not a bad advice for them. Get some good clothes as well.

Yes. I am talking about 16-18 year old guys here, not 20+. At that age they can get some jb pussy legally and looksmax to a nice level if they have some cute factor.

i'm a youngcel but with a high t face, no cutemaxxing for me

why would they be here, if they find a gf they would be normies innt

Ugly guys cant be cute.

I have an Ogre Truecel face, no point in doing this shit

Lol. Cutecels are fakecels. No doubt.

Yes. I am talking about 16-18 year old guys here, not 20+. At that age they can get some jb pussy legally and looksmax to a nice level if they have some cute factor.
Good for them useless to a trucel 27 yr old like myself.

I know at least 2 guys that could cutemax
So what you're telling me, you're envisioning how "cute" some guy can be? Nah man, you're gay. I mean if you would say "Chad" or "good-looking" then that's fine. But that is very suspect dude.