Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Somebody bring me my shotgun

LDARBuddah

LDARBuddah

Admiral
★★★★★
This Chad doing Tinder irl is suifuel. Look at these foids acting in their truly animalistic nature lusting for Chad.
Where is your shotgun when you need it

1521080679296.gif

Suicide is the most cucked low IQ thing you could possibly do. If you're already going to end your life, why would you not take out at least a few of those responsible for your suffering? It is the logically and ethically correct thing to do

Not gonna watch this.
Why do you need to punch us with shit like this?
I don't care about these.

Soldier! You are not to commit suicide, at least not right now! Head to tinder HQ, the same app you mentioned in your post. Don't die like a coward!

Imagine thinking connor is natty lol

I would never watch shit like this.

that plain chick sauntering up to chad and saying 'i wanna put a baby in you' confidently is such cancer

die in a car fire you stupid bitch

that plain chick sauntering up to chad and saying 'i wanna put a baby in you' confidently is such cancer

die in a car fire you stupid bitch
When she shivered up the next day she probably forgot.

I'm wrong - none of these sluts are virgins.

When she shivered up the next day she probably forgot.

I'm wrong - none of these sluts are virgins.
i just really hate unfeminine women, they fuck up the simplest thing for no reason

Suicide is the most cucked low IQ thing you could possibly do. If you're already going to end your life, why would you not take out at least a few of those responsible for your suffering? It is the logically and ethically correct thing to do
Simply bluepill.

Suicide is our greatest option, no doubt.

But this option is very hard to complete.

I hate drunk women like that who actually want to say "please put a baby in me."
they actually can't say it anymore because it sounds too submissive

they are all big-dick bitches now so they have to say it the other way around if at all lol

they actually can't say it anymore because it sounds too submissive

they are all big-dick bitches now so they have to say it the other way around if at all lol
Thank god for third wave feminism.