Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Someone has logged into my Incels.is profile with a Ukrainian IP address

fang

fang

Admiral
★★★★★
You can check your sessions here:
Or just click the "Password and security" tab in your profile.

I don't remember ever using a Ukrainian VPN so it's a bit unsettling :dafuckfeels:

Zelenskyi is on your ass for supporting Russia.

Probably some ukrainian hacker camgirl using your account as a proxy to target, flood and brutforce russian officials twitter account with AI generated dick pics.

I have a whole lotta ip addresses in my security page wtf the CIA negros are after me :worryfeels:

Bruh

DON'T POST YOUR IP ADDRESSES LMAO

:feelsmega::giga: bruh that can't be good

Imagine actually being Ukrainian, though. Your women are all exempt from service, if not actively encouraged to flee and fuck off to a different country, where they whore themselves out, find partners, all while you're stuck in the frontlines.
If you look at a 2023 population pyramid of Ukraine you'll see that even with the men dying there's a male surplus because of that exodus.

There's over 100 different IPs for me.

i never really gave a single fuck about this IP shit and never even used a VPN. i don't really care about security in my account.

There’s nothing you do can do with an IP address
Correct, sort of... Most people on the internet would not be able to do anything with an ip. They might be able to find out which city you live in but that's about it. Someone with technical knowledge could try DDOSing you or run a port scan for vulnerabilities on your router. Since most people are using old insecure isp provided modem/router devices, attackers can, in theory, hack into your router and do malicious things. That's why you should avoid sharing your ip on the internet :feelsokman:

Of course feds with government resources can use your ip to subpoena your internet provider to get info about the account owner and come to your house :feelsbaton::feelsohgod:

How does that work
It's nasty I've been ddosed a few times the stupid fucking shitheads will rent a few bots and ping you a hundred times until they knock your internet off. it requires no skill just renting a few hosts to ping someone repeatedly.

дерьмо пизда задница стерва дерьмовые яйца ниггер пизда член

They were winning a war