Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Someone I knew from elementary school was killed by the police yesterday

S

sexistcel

Veteran
★★
I wanted to talk about this not because it's affected me in anyway but because he's the first person I've ever known to be killed. I don't know if I would call him a friend or not but I knew and talked to him. I haven't seen him since I went to middle school. He was only 27. 2 years older than me. Apparently he was trying to get into his gf's apartment while she was at work with a gun. She was talking to him over the doorbell camera or whatever trying to calm him down over something. The cops came and shot him. I don't know much more details. I just thought it was something interesting to talk about and see if anyone else ever had a personal relationship with someone who was killed

Last edited:
Cant say I relate, never had anything like that happen. Would rather not, I only know a few in my life, just my parents.

What having a gf does to a man

Cant say I relate, never had anything like that happen. Would rather not, I only know a few in my life, just my parents.
We weren't close and I haven't seen him in forever so it's not much different for me than hearing about a stranger being killed on the news tbh. I just happened to know him when we were kids

Last edited:
if he mogs you then his death was a good thing

if you mog him then i would be sad for him or not

But how If he mogs him he did managed to get a gf

I wanted to talk about this not because it's affected me in anyway but because he's the first person I've ever known to be killed. I don't know if I would call him a friend or not but I knew and talked to him. I haven't seen him since I went to middle school. He was only 27. 2 years older than me. Apparently he was trying to get into his gf's apartment while she was at work with a gun. She was talking to him over the doorbell camera or whatever trying to calm him down over something. The cops came and shot him. I don't know much more details. I just thought it was something interesting to talk about and see if anyone else ever had a personal relationship with someone who was killed
Essentially, he did himself in.

He was a dread head light skin black dude. Idk how I would rate him but he definitely mogged me. You think it would make me appreciate being alive but I'm apathetic and continue to lay down and rot at home

Essentially, he did himself in.
Yeah it sounds like it from what I read. He did have diabetes and his sugar was low or something and that made him agitated. Idk how diabetes affects behavior

I know many people who died. Some made me sad, some surprised me, some made me happy, while others I couldn't care less about.

It all reminds you of the fleeting nature of human life. One moment it's full of energy and potential. The next it's void of everything.

I know many people who died. Some made me sad, some surprised me, some made me happy, while others I couldn't care less about.

It all reminds you of the fleeting nature of human life. One moment it's full of energy and potential. The next it's void of everything.
I mean I knew a lot other people who died but they were all old and died from health related issues. Everyone will if they live long enough. I'm talking about people who were killed

Last edited:
I mean I knew a lot other people who died but they were all old and died from health related issues. I'm talking about people who were killed
I'm talking about people younger than 40. Three of the ones I'm talking about were killed.

What happened?
One guy got blown up by a bomb that wasn't meant for him. Another guy owed mobsters too much money and he....just disappeared. And the third guy was stabbed to death.

One guy got blown up by a bomb that wasn't meant for him. Another guy owed mobsters too much money and he....just disappeared. And the third guy was stabbed to death.
Lol bombs and mobsters?

Bullies should be beheaded then they shoould be lowered into a grave and die shot by an ak to destroy the rest of the body