Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Someone Made A Blackpill Instagram Using My Face

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
Idk how but someone got my pics and is LARPing as me on Insta. The account has like 60 followers. If my IRLs find it it'll be over for me.

Threaten to sue them for slander or defamation.

What they're doing is illegal btw.

Threaten to sue them for slander or defamation.

What they're doing is illegal btw.
Nigga suing a tiny Insta account is retarded I'll just report em

Nigga suing a tiny Insta account is retarded I'll just report em
Yeah obviously, but if it's some shithead teen just the threat will suffice, maybe throw in a wikipedia article on defamation.

report them, then sauce on them with legal threats

You should definitely threaten to sue them

Brutal, is it a personal attack on you or just cause you're ugly?

Listen,

In these trying times of fear and uncertainty, we shall turn to our Messiah, St. Samuelcel.

Here's what you're gonna do:

-You're gonna go to his channel, click on one of his videos and screenshot a 1080p frame of his face, preferably when he's in broad daylight so you can see all his Gigatruecel traits well defined and easy to spot. Then, you're gonna go DM that acc from another account that doesn't connect you to it and you're gonna tell whoever is running the account that you find his content hilarious and that you "found" an even 'better', worse-looking lad to use as his new PFP, saying that this one is much better and what not (don't forget to remind him that he's also 4'10" and done growing); and you're gonna send it to him. He'll most likely be able to tell right away that Sam has an abysmal SMV compared to yours. Then you wish him farewell and wait till he changes the PFP of the account.

And that's it :feelsokman:

the nigger who did that should be bashed in the head with a wine bottle

Listen,

In these trying times of fear and uncertainty, we shall turn to our Messiah, St. Samuelcel.

-You're gonna go to his channel, click on one of his videos and screenshot a 1080p frame of his face, preferably when he's in broad daylight so you can see all his Gigatruecel traits well defined and easy to spot. Then, you're gonna go DM that acc from another account that doesn't connect you to it and you're gonna tell whoever is running the account that you find his content hilarious and that you "found" an even 'better', worse-looking lad to use as his new PFP, saying that this one is much better and what not (don't forget to remind him that he's also 4'10" and done growing); and you're gonna send it to him. He'll most likely be able to tell right away that Sam has an abysmal SMV compared to yours. Then you wish him farewell and wait till he changes the PFP of the account.

High iq

Listen,

I have no clue what you just said

PM it to me I will help you report it OP

Yeah obviously, but if it's some shithead teen just the threat will suffice, maybe throw in a wikipedia article on defamation.

report them, then sauce on them with legal threats
Nigga if it’s some random teen and another youngcel threatens to sue him for making an anonymous shitpost account making fun of him he’s going to laugh his ass off and screenshot it and send it to all his friends:feelskek:

ngl that's kekfuel :feelskek: