Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel SOMEONE THOUGHT I WAS 12 AGAIN

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
I fucking HATE my voice.
I'm 20 years old but i sound and look like a fucking 12 year old
a literal child
i fucking hate this, i never get respect and no one takes me seriously on things
some deep voiced normie made fun of me again for sounding like i'm 12
he said god must hate me if he gave me a voice like that
i fucking hate this
incel bros who sound your age, you are fucking lucky

Voicelet is hell
I'm right there with you
I'm 20 but look like I'm a lot younger :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Over for you ngl

Voicepill is real. Ugly men will at least be taken seriously by other men if they're successful. But men with high-pitched voices won't. Brutal fate.

Not only do I sound like I haven't gone through puberty, but I also look like a child :feelsrope:
Voicelet is hell
I'm right there with you
I'm 20 but look like I'm a lot younger :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I'm almost 26 and I get mistaken for 16 all the time.

Low-testosterone is the real pandemic, not Corona-chan.

I wonder who voice mogs who you or @knajjd

there are voice deepening exercises you can do. i never looked into it though so idk if it's a cope or not.

I fucking HATE my voice.
a literal child
i fucking hate this, i never get respect and no one takes me seriously on things
i fucking hate this
I feel for you Bro, that must be hell. I'm the opposite, I'm 37 and am constantly mistaken for a man in his 60's, though I still would rather look old than look like a kid as I do get treated with "old man" respect alot. 20 years of alcoholmaxxing and drugmaxxing have completely ravaged me. Thankfully I'm clean as of 3rd (or 5th, I'm not 100% certain) December 2019.

Me again
Me again

Yeah I have a weak soft voice so it pains me that on the phone I sometimes get misgendered. :feelsrope:

It's over. Normies are definitely shitting on you and calling you nerdy behind your back for it.
I feel for you Bro, that must be hell. I'm the opposite, I'm 37 and am constantly mistaken for a man in his 60's, though I still would rather look old than look like a kid as I do get treated with "old man" respect alot. 20 years of alcoholmaxxing and drugmaxxing have completely ravaged me. Thankfully I'm clean as of 3rd (or 5th, I'm not 100% certain) December 2019.

View attachment 310985View attachment 310987
Certified truecel, good job for being clean though.

I wonder who voice mogs who you or @knajjd
knajjd is much cuter than me (multiple men and women on the internet say he is attractive)

View attachment 310985View attachment 310987
damn bro you do look old. Wrinly skin and balding grey hair doesn't help though

damn bro you do look old. Wrinly skin and balding grey hair doesn't help though
I think being a Homelesscel for 5 and a half years until December 2019, all the outdoor exposure sleeping rough and even then only getting 2 hours or so sleep per night has alot to do with how craggy I look. Plus 20 years of hard addiction and my piss poor health. It wasn't so bad up until about 18 months ago, I started going grey and my hair loss has rapidly accelerated in the last 8-10 months I'd say.
It's over. Normies are definitely shitting on you and calling you nerdy behind your back for it.

Certified truecel, good job for being clean though.
Cheers Bro :feelsYall: I got told this was my last chance and my body wouldn't survive another detox (I've gone through 13 hospital detoxes), and with more than a few serious health problems already, that another good drinking session could lead to heart failure.

I'm way happier now as I'm no longer a Homelesscel (nothing is worse than that shit Bro) and I'm slowly beginning to feel more human at last.

Last edited:
I think being a Homelesscel for 5 and a half years until December 2019, all the outdoor exposure sleeping rough and even then only getting 2 hours or so sleep per night has alot to do with how craggy I look. Plus 20 years of hard addiction and my piss poor health. It wasn't so bad up until about 18 months ago, I started going grey and my hair loss has rapidly accelerated in the last 8-10 months I'd say.
i hope i never end up looking like you
i'd rather stay how i look now then look like you. I'm sorry oldcel bro

i hope i never end up looking like you
i'd rather stay how i look now then look like you. I'm sorry oldcel bro
If I've made you see the glass as half full rather than half empty, and a little better about yourself, then it's a good outcome :feelsYall:

I fucking HATE my voice.
a literal child
i fucking hate this
i feel you bro

Its far better to sound like a child than to sound gay. So, consider yourself lucky.

HERE, HAVE A CIGARETTE KID!

(I just sound old)

same... I did some voice courses, but it didn't help me

Its far better to sound like a child than to sound gay. So, consider yourself lucky.

HERE, HAVE A CIGARETTE KID!

(I just sound old)
but i sort of have a gay lisp to my childish voice
never began

I fucking HATE my voice.
a literal child
i fucking hate this
Just bait pedo women to get them to fuck you Theory

you can speak from your chest it will make your voice a little bit lower