Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News SomeOrdinaryGamers admits to being a 26 year old virgin

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
As the title says, this 26 year old well-known Pajeet admits to being a virgin in the first 6 seconds of his newest video (and a PROUD one at that jfl). Ngl I couldn't tell if he was being serious or not knowing this curry, since statusmaxxing would've probably gotten him some pussy by now. idk what do you guys think? IMO it would be automatically over for curries such as this, he still mogs me tho :feelsmage:

Mutahar

He should just make an account on here

Last edited:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

i never had doubts he was virgin buddy boyo

Dude is 6'2 mogs me hard

So much for pErSoNaLiTy :feelshaha:

Same , but atleast I outrank him race-wise
Meanwhile PewDiePie is at least 5'9 and was ranked most hottest guy of the year and has a gf.

He isn’t even bad looking

> clicked to watch one vid
> 5 seconds in , he starts saying ''wholesome :soy::soy::soy::soy:''
i bet he's an ITcel

Dude is beyond successful though. I used to watch him before i got tired of his fake personality and reactions to things.

He's giga bluepilled, and if he ever does ascend, i guarentee he's going to marry and get divorced raped by the first woman who gives him a shred of attention.

20200120 150922

He lives in Canada of all places, which is basically hell for our kind
No sympathy for a fat faggot like him. Why don't he loose all that lard and that pubic beard instead of browsing muh deep web like a faggot tech support nigger? Fuck him tbh atleast he moneymaxxed and statusmaxxed. He can easily get out of his inceldom within a couple of years if he wish to be he won't because he's a curry coping cuck.:reeeeee:

Dude is built like a Silverback, mogs me. If all that statusmaxxing gets you nowhere, then it's truly over.

he has made fun of us. no sympathy tbh

I haven't seen that, which video
it was posted here sometime back, it wasn't a whole video, just an off hand remark iirc. don't have a link unfortunately

hint: if he's proud to be a virgin, its probably voluntary.

If anything this is :blackpill:. He’s not hideous to look at but still a virgin
He would do alright in his native country, but in the West he is doomed if it were not for his status

He would do alright in his native country, but in the West he is doomed if it were not for his status
Nah he’s below average here too. Maybe his height would halo him a little but I doubt he’d do well here

Naah I basically have the same weird shaped nose, but he’s also fat on top of it.
He lives in canada
Plus you don't have lil girls crushing on him as they did with PewDiePie, markiplier, critikal, and dream

Honestly I did not expect that. He is statusmaxxed and also not the worst looking Curry

He voice mogs me to oblivion

Mogs me despite being cury

no lol if you think he'd do "all right" in his native shithole. He is an incel everywhere with that face of his
He voice mogs me to oblivion
:giga:
Really? I think his voice is shit, he sounds like beta cuck tbqh.

Dreams voice or bust tbh

I have the same nose and eye area :feelscomfy:

> clicked to watch one vid
> 5 seconds in , he starts saying ''wholesome :soy::soy::soy::soy:''
i bet he's an ITcel
He's actually meme-ing cucks, he isn't one of them. He'll sometimes act like one just to make fun of them.

He'll either get an obsessed bpd now or lose subs.

Low IQ retard for admitting that on a video. God blue pilled faggots are dumb

He's the same age as me, although I'm not proud of my virginity. If one's virginity isn't one's choice, then there's nothing to be proud of in this case.

so he larped in one video about getting pussy okay

that's new

He is much better looking facially than me. Perfect skin, no moles, no acne, no blackheads in the nose, no visible veins in the face, no scars, no cherry angiomas, no strange discolourations, no big skin pores... (I have all those in my face)

Doesn't he have millions of subs, so he's probably doing well financially?

But in the era of welfare, onlyfans, etc. making 6 figures and essentially being a neet (since it's not a "real" job) means no beta buxing even for guys like that.

It truly is chad only.

It's over for Mutaharcels

If he gets called out for being an incel he will just backpedal and claim it was all a joke. I don't think any e-celeb would joke about being a virgin

Finally someone I mog.