Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News SomeOrdinaryGamers admits to being a 26 year old virgin

"black hair brown eyes pale is fucking GREAT" says 99% of cuckism.net

I think it's good that he admitted he's a virgin, because he can't get #MeTooed

I think it's good that he admitted he's a virgin, because he can't get #MeTooed
That wouldn't make a difference. Plenty of legit virgin incels have been jailed for "rape", It's only an excuse for locking up ugly men

That wouldn't make a difference. Plenty of legit virgin incels have been jailed for "rape", It's only an excuse for locking up ugly men
really who? we're talking about a public figure here. It's very rare for a public male figure that's an ugly indian guy to megaphone his virginity to the world. If you are pre-emptively stake your virginity, it makes you seem more credible against any accusations in the future.

Last edited:
Still mogs me

It's because of our race that he is a virgin. I am also South Asian and I'm in my mid-20s as well. There is no other reason. That guy looks even better than I do.

Curry-pill never fails tbh. You have to be an omni-chang or pajeet just to mog a 5/10, tall white dude :dafuckfeels:

26 year old well-known Pajeet admits to being a virgin in the first 6 seconds of his newest video (and a PROUD one at that jfl
I don't think we should disregard the idea that men (ugly or handsome) can be proud of being virgins.

In the case of ugly men who basically have sub1% chances with consenting uncompensated sex with high-tier women the pride would be based in:

1) choosing not to be an impulsive rapist
2) choosing not to waste your money on overpriced prostitutes
3) choosing not to waste your time on low-tier women

I'm not talking low-tier in terms of being borne with bad facial aesthetics or some shit (or discriminating against women who acquire deformities like for example if a wolf mauled her face in preschool, that's not her fault) but in terms of having repulsive double standards such as buying free meals for chads she fucked in the past while expecting you to buy her free meals. TBH this basically falls under (2) wasting money on prostitutes since that's essentially what betabuxing is in less direct terms.

This could manifest in subtler ways than money, like giving out sex to chads who act rude to her while denying sex to sub-chads who act rude to her.

You could argue that men might have similar double standards for women (ie we'd tolerate a hotter GF being rude to use, dump an ugly GF who was rude to us) but I don't think that should actually be held against us unless we have a history of putting it into practice. I've never had a hot GF to tolerate rudeness with, so the hypothetical idea that I would shouldn't be held against me when I haven't benefitted from it.

Basically I refuse to have held against me the double standards that only the chads/normies benefit from.

there was a meme about the dudes height because he said he was a floating torso dont think he ever legit measured but pre meme he was seen as 5 11
Because he wears lifts

Idk I remember seeing a video where he said he was going to see a significant other or something i dont think hes an incel

It's because of our race that he is a virgin. I am also South Asian and I'm in my mid-20s as well. There is no other reason. That guy looks even better than I do.
This ^ retards love to say there is no such thing as a racecel but their is had he been spic or may monkey he would be slaying

I watch his content, somewhat entertaining, but he's bluepilled as hell.

he has a terrible under eye area like myself

nigga needs a haircut lol, hitler hair doesn't look good on curries

Really? I remeber in one of his videos he talked about how he screwed up in past relationships but idk he can be sarcastic or maybe was just a huge larp

Dude is beyond successful though. I used to watch him before i got tired of his fake personality and reactions to things.

He's giga bluepilled, and if he ever does ascend, i guarentee he's going to marry and get divorced raped by the first woman who gives him a shred of attention.

View attachment 445825
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Although curries have very low divorce rates.