Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Something I noticed: Soys and incels have the same interests

S

SwordsmanAlt

Captain
★★★
If you think your interests are unique, JFL. I guarantee you there's a soy cuck that is into the same exact shit you are. Soy boys and incels have basically the same interests tbh ngl.

But it's the amount of obsession, deconstruction, and over analysis of it that really cracks open the edamame.

I used to love Rick and Morty and still appreciate the show, but fuck it if I'm going to stand in like for tendies and sauce just cause some cartoon said it was good. Fuck that shit.

I still love gaming (yes even fucking Nintendo), movies (yes even some of the fucking Marvel ones), and the occasional anime, but I'm not going to waste my hard earned wagecuck money on $5000 "art" that these open mouthed cum dumpsters do. They just keep consuming and OBSESSING over shit that doesn't even matter. All for the trend.

We all cope. But don't ever cope so hard that you soy up your blood.

Sounds like you just have normie interests tbh

Soys prefer shounen such as Hunter x Hunter.

I much prefer Dagashi Kashi, Goblin Slayer, Nyaruko.

Smug Happy

Soys pretend to be interested in the same stuff as incels because they want to seem "a little bit nerdy" to the extent that it helps their social profile by signalling that they're a potential betabux.

Don't be fooled though, they don't actually share our interests.

Soys pretend to be interested in the same stuff as incels because they want to seem "a little bit nerdy" to the extent that it helps their social profile by signalling that they're a potential betabux.

Don't be fooled though, they don't actually share our interests.
What really made me anxious and post about this was @Incellectual 's post on working at the cinema. It bothered me that hunchback soyboys tainting the same things that I would enjoy. :feelstrash:

I used to love gaming when it was something that only basement-dwelling shut-ins took an interest. This was around the early and mid 90s. We didn't have gamer girls back there. When gaming became mainstream, it lost all the fun for me. It's not the same thing. I haven't even bothered upgrading my PC anymore. Normans are obsessed with TV shows, games, movies... but I don't care about any of that shit. The only interest I still have is reading.

I used to love gaming when it was something that only basement-dwelling shut-ins took an interest. This was around the early and mid 90s. We didn't have gamer girls back there. When gaming became mainstream, it lost all the fun for me. It's not the same thing. I haven't even bothered upgrading my PC anymore. Normans are obsessed with TV shows, games, movies... but I don't care about any of that shit. The only interest I still have is reading.
normies will never take over reading because it requires too much concentration and mind power. They would rather just "play" a movie style game where you press certain buttons when it tells you to.

I've gotten less excited over new releases and gaming itself, but I'll still play the things that I enjoy.

Reading is definitely one of my favorite copes. :feelsokman::feelsokman:

tbh tbh I hate marvel now since I had to work around the terrible fans. I can't even enjoy it by myself anymore.

Most guys share similar interests I'd say especially w gaming. It's just there's a lower percentage of chad lites and above who do, and they don't indulge as frequently due to their busy sex lives

Since anyone below Chad lite has a pitiful sex life, they need to spend more time coping, hence the shared interests with us

I have nothing in common with soy injecting women ass kissing dick castrating no self respect having white knight beta nu male soy boy FAGGOT CUCKS. Don't get it twisted out here

With most so called "alternative" normies it's actually a paradox, since they are anything but alternative or quirky in reality. An "alternative" foid for instance will whine that "being normal is sooo boring be you be yourself" but she will still have all the latest electronic gadgets, all the latest apps, all the same social media, all the same standards for dating, the same political views, the same trendy headphones, etc as any other femoid will. But because she dresses like Hayley Williams circa 2011 and stretches her ears out with gauges we're supposed to believe she's more herself and more unique. "alternative" women actually come across as being some of the most neurotypical.

All animecels should leave and go to 4shit.

of course we have similar interests there are limited amount of things we can even be interested in

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back