Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Something that enrages me a lot.

Evergreen

Evergreen

Banned
-
I really hate it when guys 6ft or over tell me that "Height doesn't matter"

This statement coming from a tall guy is enough to piss me off way too much. I just want to take a hammer and break his legs.

If any of those guys woke up as 5'6" tomorrow they'd all fucking rope. Yet they have the audacity to tell us how we should feel or live our lives?

There are plenty of girls out there who would swoon over you just because you're tall, so fuck off.

I really hate it when guys 6ft or over tell me that "Height doesn't matter"

This statement coming from a tall guy is enough to piss me off way too much. I just want to take a hammer and break his legs.

If any of those guys woke up as 5'6" tomorrow they'd all fucking rope. Yet they have the audacity to tell us how we should feel or live our lives?

There are plenty of girls out there who would swoon over you just because you're tall, so fuck off.
I wish i was 6 foot, but i still get mogged by foids and other men while being 5.11, Its so exhausting to feel emasculated by this!

if you have a good FACE kill kys

Height doesn't matter = Foids aren't kissing the ground I walk on.