Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Sometimes being an incel is comfy

Ü

übertard

Banned
-
It’s true lads :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: just sometimes though…

it's comfortable not having to jestermaxx and simp ad nauseam for a meager chance of being a beta loser flesh dildo for one night.

it's comfortable not having to jestermaxx and simp ad nauseam for a meager chance of being a beta loser flesh dildo for one night.
Based :smonk:

I think the same, not having to deal with all the social expectations, other's problems and shits is good tbh.

There are few benefits of being blackpilled, but not exactly of being incel.

Being an incel is a suffering, the inceldom is not comfortable.

It’s true lads :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: just sometimes though…
Would be great if you actually bothered to add an example to your thread, what is this low effort shit lol.

Would be great if you actually bothered to add an example to your thread, what is this low effort shit lol.
You don’t have to worry about whether your girl will cheat on you. You don’t have to worry about keeping friends. You get lots of free time to yourself (granted this is often negative). Plenty of time to studymaxx. I could go on :feelsokman:

it's comfy when you dont have to deal with people (no physical content)

You don’t have to worry about whether your girl will cheat on you. You don’t have to worry about keeping friends. You get lots of free time to yourself (granted this is often negative). Plenty of time to studymaxx. I could go on :feelsokman:
I will only say it's comfy when I'm rich, when you are broke and an incel it's not comfy, not when you can feel the clock ticking on your life. The free time part is only a perk to me because I can use it to wealthmax.

At least i have dignity

This. The black pill is liberating. Not knowing it and being stuck in the limbo of appealing to normies and toilets must be hell.