Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sometimes i feel like playing multiplayer games all day despite knowing how wrong they are

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
man sometimes i just want to cope all day.life is brutal

What is wrong with multiplayer games?

I play ufc 3 all day

I prefer singleplayer tbh

I guess online multiplayer is a replacement from the wars in good old times.

However, Nintendo should bring back Online mode in Mario Kart.

you are just competing with someone else to see who has the bigger dick.Sounds extremely conceited.

It can definitely serve that purpose. However, you could also play video games to blow off steam, have fun, or enjoy the process of continuously improving at it.

its stupid tbh. i could have maybe learned to play instruments or learned other useful things instead of wasting 20k hours playing games.

Its a massive cope when that is the only thing you are good at. But the double edge sword is that the game never ends and you invested too much time in getting good to want to give that vice up

its stupid tbh. i could have maybe learned to play instruments or learned other useful things instead of wasting 20k hours playing games.

Depending on what games you've played, it may not have been a total waste of time.

I've played enough games to know what to do in the event of an alien invasion or zombie outbreak (GIGACOPE). They're both near 0% chance of happening, but if we're in one of those timelines, I won't be a random NPC who gets killed, I'll be part of the main story. Since I'm not chad, I can never be the protagonist.

Same bro. Sometimes I feel like playing COD and Titan fall all day long.
I'm pretty good in sniping 1.9 K/D kek