Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sometimes I feel like the sexual revolution was a mistake

I wouldn't mind rejection as much if females stayed virgins and rejected all the Chads too.

I wouldn't mind rejection as much if females stayed virgins and rejected all the Chads too.
Don’t foids reject 99% of men?

Before I would say the top 20% were guaranteed pussy but now i go as far as to say that's it is the top 10% yes competition is really that fierce.

Before I would say the top 20% were guaranteed pussy but now i go as far as to say that's it is the top 10% yes competition is really that fierce.
What do normies get?

Normies get to pretend they have a good sex life by lying to people about their relationships just to make themselves feel better.
But they still aren’t celibate

Only sometimes? So sometimes you don't think it was a mistake?

Nah dude have you seen university subreddit posts about frustration stemming from not having a good social life in college? LOL
Still many get laid

Humanity was a mistake.

Feminism also fucked things up

Jewish women were a prominent presence in the radical wing of the feminist movement of the 1960s, 70s, and 80s—only no one knew it, said Naomi Weisstein of the first women’s liberation group.

Jewish women were a prominent presence in the radical wing of the feminist movement of the 1960s, 70s, and 80s—only no one knew it, said Naomi Weisstein of the first women’s liberation group.
The anti rape movement got big in the early 70s