Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Sometimes i wonder if i am living the same life as everyone else

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★
I look at posts like this:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/17jwdpn/i_told_my_doctor_i_was_in_an_abusive_relationship/

And i read it all like the retard i am then at the end i see "it was a weird blow to my rythm and i was crying and had to remind myself..."

I understand its a r/twoxniggers post but still.

as i was finishing this last part my own traumas started flooding infront of me as if i can grasp them with my hands.

Some of them:
Literally 0 affection from the opposite gender,
7 years of chronic pain and still going, juvenile jail, bullying, fights, holding my dying uncle from cancer and him looking at me in the eyes before he dies, civil war in my country, me being on 24 pills last year and iv fluids and many many many more things im not gona go into details.

I sometimes look at myself in the mirror and be like:
"Man how the fuck am i still alive, how did my lungs not just collapse?"

Then i see a post like this where a simple comment that SHE told the nurse about made her cry because it was taken seriously.(????)

I just dont understand..

Am i really living a life that nobody else can relate to?

yeah when is ee peopleoutside most of them living better lives smh

Its not just better. They are in a total different reality. Idk how to explain it
espically these zoomers and teenager foids its like their live is on easy mode everything is handed to them

Then i see a post like this where a simple comment that SHE told the nurse about made her cry because it was taken seriously.(????)
The empathy gap between what attractive females get and unattractive males don't is simply immeasurable.

I love to hear about foids getting BTFOd by doctors, especially when the doctor is female as well

Fucking burgers, in my country it's 15

If she set up a Donations page she would prolly get 500k minimun

If you did that would u get a cent???

Hopefully that answers your question