Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Songs that reflect inceldom

• Thread starter Bruce_Bonepresser
  • Start date
Bruce_Bonepresser

Bruce_Bonepresser

Blokemogged
★★

I listen to this when I can't sleep as concentrating on the small changes from the degradation of the recording over time is sometimes enough to stop my mind spiraling. It's the same loop played over and over but the physical tape it was playing from during recording started to break down and fall apart.

Things seem normal for the first 15 minutes but by the end there is no resemblance to how it started - just long silences and dull industrial sounds.

It made me think of our lives - late HS/early adulthood where it first becomes really apparent your life is headed in a different direction to everyone elses. By the end there is absolutely nothing in common - our lives are significantly worse and anything we used to have in common with the 'normal' population has eroded away and can't be replaced.

What are some other good incel/blackpill songs?