Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious SorWHORity girls are completely devoid of not only feminine virtue but of any redeeming characteristics, I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid...also

• Thread starter Feminism Sucks!
  • Start date
Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

Thank you to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd for creating the beautiful system of Apartheid. I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid. Today, I would like to expose the truth about sorWHORities, now, feminists will not like what I'm about to say, but just like when Papa John said NIGGER, I want to speak my truth, and fuck whoever has a nigger-ass problem with it, and by the way, I see good things about Apartheid also.

SorWHORities are the most disgusting organizations in the world, I don't see why pussy-ass liberals are more worried about the KKK, the KKK has been irrelevant since the 60s, but sorWHORities are still very powerful in our society. SorWHORity girls are FUCKING DISGUSTING!!! I hate these niggas more than the Nazis. I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

Let's look at the facts here, Dr. Verwoerd had a lot of very positive qualities about him and sorWHORities and sorWHORity girls have absolutely none. I hate them more than the mother of that NIGGER Emmett Till hated those rednecks who gave him what for. I would like to reiterate here that I don't endorse any acts of violence and that I believe it is important to follow the law and promote social change legally. Since I live in Burgerland, I can legally post hate speech online. I would never commit a violent or illegal act, nor would I ever assist someone who was committing such an act. I am a law-abiding man. The most I will ever do to woman and minorities is post hateful things about them on the internet, I will never seek to harm them physically or sexually, but that doesn't mean I don't hate them. It is not fair to call my posts hate speech because there is a lot of love speech in my posts, mostly directed to Dr. Verwoerd and Apartheid. I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

SorWHORity girls are a bunch of stuck-up members of an exclusionary organization that has secret rituals that they will never talk about with outsiders, but I have seen enough sorWHORity videos to know that they do a lot of slutty stuff as part of their "rush" initiation. They pay for friends, they are fake and plastic, they are slutty, they are stuck up, they think they are better than people who aren't affiliated with sorWHORities and fraternities. There is not a single sorWHORity girl who is an individual with a sweet personality and a kind heart.

SorWHORity girls do not have something valuable to say and add to the conversation. SorWHORity girls motivation is based around ego and attention. SorWHORity girls are attention whores and actual cock slut whores. SorWHORity girls do NOT have a kind heart or a unique perspective. Every human being has something of value that they brought to the table, except sorWHORity girls and Dimitri Tsafendas, may he burn for eternity for his wicked deed.

Why shouldn't I hate a bunch of spoiled little LA girls, stuck up plastic whores? Dr. Verwoerd was never associated with sorWHORity girls and he went to a lot of college, as we can see from the fact that he was Dr. Verwoerd instead of Mr. Verwoerd. I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid. Let's look at the facts here and I see good things about Apartheid also. I remember how back when I was voting for Trump in 2016, a sorWHORity girl called me selfish and immature for voting for Trump...but the funny thing is, no sorWHORity girl has any right to criticize the moral character of anyone else.

When a girl is a current or former member of a sorWHORity, I know that she is a plastic, fake slutty hoe bag, a grotsky biotch with a rich daddy who devoted her college time to drinking, hooking up, being a plastic bitch and partying instead of actually studying. I spent my time in college actually studying, not the BS in my classes, but I studied online about Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd. I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid. Not even all the troops in the army and ships in the navy could find me a sorWHORity girl with any redeeming qualities, because a morally upstanding sorWHORity girl is like a poo poo that doesn't stink. SorWHORity girls are spoiled little LA girls who think their shit don't stink, but they are Mrs. P.U. I see them in my nightmares, but how did they get there? I once knew a girl in high school who seemed nice by female standards, but when she joined a sorWHORity in college, she showed her true colors, do different than any other nasty skank bitches. I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

Now, in the name of Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, I will post a final recap of this post with the main points emphasized. I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

• SorWHORity girls are disgusting, worthless ondermense who I absoFRUITly hate
  • Thank you to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd for creating Apartheid
  • Despite hating them, I do not endorse any acts of violence or any other crimes against them
  • I will always follow the law, the most I will ever do against sorWHORity girls or other groups I hate is complain about them on the internet
  • I see good things about Apartheid also
  • SorWHORity girls suck because they are
    • spoiled little L.A. girls who are stuck up with rich daddies who buy them friends
    • cocksucking whores completely devoid of any traditional feminine virtue (I've seen enough sorWHORity videos online to prove thie)
    • exclusive, stuck up, and exclusionary to anyone who isn't involved in their stupid "Greek" life (which besmirches the good name of actual Greek culture which is foundational to Western Civilization)
    • a group that has never brought anything of value to the table
    • shallow and big promoters of male genital mutilation (circumcision) because they think it's "cuter"
    • stupid feminist skanks who are a big part of why the West is below replacement fertility and importing tens of millions of unassimilable uitlanders
  • I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.
  • One White South African is worth a dozen White Americans because...
    • White South Africans have a higher fertility rate
    • White South Africans have a lower exogamy rate
    • White South Africans are much more likely statistically to see the value of Western Civilization and White preservation
  • I hate being American, I am a self-hating fatburger
  • LET'S GO BRANDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (14 exclamation points to honor the 14 words)

SORWHORITY GIRLS ARE THE NASTIEST SKANK BITCHES I HAVE EVER MET. DO NOT TRUST THEM. THEY ARE FUGLY SLUTS.

#LoveSpeech

kuf0qden-1bkdrs-kc3jfv.png

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

I love Ian Smith. I love Rhodesia.

I love Robert E. Lee. I love the Confederacy.

I love Strom Thurmond. I love Segregation.
I love Alfred Deakin. I love the White Australia Policy.
I love Enoch Powell. I love the British National Party.
I love Ye. I love Death Con 3.
I love Donald J. Trump. I love MAGA.

I love Paul von Hindenburg. I love the German Empire.
I love Harvey Weinstein. I love the Casting Couch.
I love Andrew Jackson. I love the Trail of Tears.
I love Éric Zemmour. I love Remigration.
I love Augusto Pinochet. I love Free Helicopter Rides.
I love Maurice Challe. I love the Sétif and Guelma Massacre.
I love Bill Cosby. I love Jello Pudding.
I love Eleftherios Venizelos. I love the Megali Idea.
I love Al Jolson. I love Blackface.
I love Brock Turner. I love 20 Minutes of Action.
I love Clarence Thomas. I love AbWHOREtion Bans.
I love Donald Cline and Quincy Fortier. I love Unwanted Sperm Donations.
I love Johnny Rebel. I love Racism.
I love Papa John. I love the
NIGGER Word.
I love António de Oliveira Salazar. I love the Estado Novo.
I love Godfrey of Bouillon. I love the Crusades.
I love Slobodan Milošević. I love Kebab Removal.
I love Madison Grant. I love Eugenics.
I love Eric Clopper. I love Intactivism.
I love Francisco Franco. I love Fascism.
I love R Kelly. I love Human Urinals.
I love Meir Kahane. I love the Jewish Defense League.
I love Tomás de Torquemada. I love the Spanish Inquisition.
I love Stephen Miller. I love Migrant Detention Centers.
I love General Custer. I love Indian Removal.
I love Derek Chauvin. I love His Mighty Knee.
I love Cecil Rhodes. I love Colonialism.
I love Joe McCarthy. I love McCarthyism.
I love Matty Healy. I love Ghetto Gaggers.
I love King Leopold. I love the Congo Free State.
I love Michael Jackson. I love the dangling of Blanket.
I love Itamar Ben Gvir. I love Israeli Settlements.
I love Thomas Thistlewood. I love Plantation Slavery.
I love Danny Masterson. I love That '70s Show.
I love Sir Johannes Brand. I love the Orange Free State.

I love Andries Pretorius. I love the Great Trek.
I love Paul Kruger. I love the South African Republic.

Last edited:
ok not reading all that

oh look you're back. with some more walls of texts that no one will read

My good God. Do you not get tired of doing this, OP? Like, legit, you can’t even LARP probably. AT LEAST zoom in a little bit with your screenshots. :feelsseriously:

Say "onmensen" if you want to say subhuman in dutch
Thanks!
(I just typed untermensch into Google Translate into Afrikaans, I wish I spoke Afrikaans, but I don't, because burgerland schools would rather teach taco language)