Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill South asian man ostracized after posting a picture of himself

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Banned
-

In a hashtag campaign that started earlier this week on Twitter, men and women alike aimed to destroy engineer stereotypes by posting pictures of themselves that show, that contradictory to common belief, technology is full of diversity. They took photos or shared anecdotes of their lives followed by the #ILookLikeAnEngineer hashtag.

Kamdesh Sitar, in support of this, pitched in taking a picture of himself and tweeting in solidarity.

A

Expecting favorites and retweets, Kamdesh was instead met with anger and hatred toward what many thought was an attempt to troll the campaign.

"Are you fucking kidding me," one user on Twitter wrote. "Get out of here you unsupportive piece of trash," said another.

Kamdesh, who was incredibly confused by a growing inbox filled with hate mail had to deactivate his Twitter account after an hour. "All I was trying to do was show my support," he said. "I had no idea that my image was breaking the hashtag's meta-stereotype," he went on to say.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Fake news site but Won't be surprised if it's real

So much for body positivity jfl.

Incels should come together to create a fake news satire site

That is to be expected. It is over for currycels before it even began just because of their looks.

get this guy a blonde white Stacey for reparations- he deserves it

In a hashtag campaign that started earlier this week on Twitter, men and women alike aimed to destroy engineer stereotypes by posting pictures of themselves that show, that contradictory to common belief, technology is full of diversity. They took photos or shared anecdotes of their lives followed by the #ILookLikeAnEngineer hashtag.

Kamdesh Sitar, in support of this, pitched in taking a picture of himself and tweeting in solidarity.

View attachment 1090037

Expecting favorites and retweets, Kamdesh was instead met with anger and hatred toward what many thought was an attempt to troll the campaign.

"Are you fucking kidding me," one user on Twitter wrote. "Get out of here you unsupportive piece of trash," said another.

Kamdesh, who was incredibly confused by a growing inbox filled with hate mail had to deactivate his Twitter account after an hour. "All I was trying to do was show my support," he said. "I had no idea that my image was breaking the hashtag's meta-stereotype," he went on to say.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Lmao, just existing as a sub5 is a crime. Fake website though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back