Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Soy] A presentation on Incels I did for my sociology class. I wasn’t allowed to present due to it being too vulgar

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
Deleted member 23453

Deleted member 23453

Self-banned
-
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anw6cFmR9hM
Why is there no [Soy] prefix?
Anyway
File attached is the orginal filename "The Depths of the Abyss", a soytear user's analysis of us
Like we're some sort of abyss. The abyss that is actually more common for men above 20.

Who made this study?
None other than a 16yo foid.

A "16yo" foid who just wants that childfree life

Why is the world so fucking kid centric
It’s so frustrating seeing this sub get shit on because it’s the one place I feel comfortable expressing my opinions and beliefs that aren’t the traditional norm. Simply even being a part of this sub or daring to defend it is warrant of being called a sad and gross person and all other sorts.
Simply not wanting to have kids and daring to be a part of a community I around that is so heinous to other people. Daring to say “hey maybe people should think about their support system before bringing a life into this world” or “parent your fucking kids” or even “I don’t like kids” is so evil.
It’s so annoying. I feel most people saying this are all dudes too. Yeah of course you’ve never felt the fucking societal pressure to conform to maternal roles and shit. Gah.

The "16yo", who likes to participate in hentai subreddits.

My Apology

Attachments

• The Depths of the Abyss.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 23
@SergeantIncel @Master u gotta add the [soy] prefix back my dudes.

I b lookin at threads and mistaking them for being something OP has done when it was a normie who did it.