Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Soy] Another IncelQueers LARP Story

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I honestly don't believe this ricecel's story one fucking bit. Even if it was true he is now being cucked by his wife and she probably fucks Chang on the side.

this is either
1) larp
2) the guy wasnt an incel in the first place

fakecel faggot

Honestly the comments are even funnier and just flat out fucking retarded.

"bitter incel" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

By "bitter"
He means being a 5/10 male who couldn't get laid in high school and is now getting a chance to settle with chad leftovers.

There is nothing to be proud about wedding a whore who's only attracted to you out of convenience.

what kind of bs is this? Im a fucking incel but you guys helped me. make me more confident ive now become a chad.

Fake, cucked and soy

By "bitter"
He means being a 5/10 male who couldn't get laid in high school and is now getting a chance to settle with chad leftovers.

There is nothing to be proud about wedding a whore who's only attracted to you out of convenience.
cope, 5/10 NT man are kissing since 10 and fucking since 15

what? i was pretending i was the guy in the reddit post by saying that
Where is this exact post that you were "quoting" from? Something tells me that it isn't sarcasm but I'll take it with grain of salt.

Where is this exact post that you were "quoting" from? Something tells me that it isn't sarcasm but I'll take it with grain of sugar.
bruh let me clear it for you.
Me : What kind of bs is this? (Talking about the post in reddit) Me pretending im the guy in the reddit post : Im a fucking incel but you guys help. making me more confident but now ive become chad

bruh let me clear it for you.
Me : What kind of bs is this? (Talking about the post in reddit) Me pretending im the guy in the reddit post : Im a fucking incel but you guys help. making me more confident but now ive become chad
When in that particular post has he ever said about becoming a "Chad"?

LARP or landwhale

When in that particular post has he ever said about becoming a "Chad"?
low iq. its cause he got a wife. i was making a joke about how being confident make you a chad or gl.

low iq. i was making a joke about how being confident make you a chad or gl.
I don't think I'm the one with low IQ here, I think you're the one with low IQ here because your "joke" is so terrible that I couldn't even comprehend it. This could be because of my autism, but your humor is absolutely horrendous.

I don't think I'm the one with low IQ here, I think you're the one with low IQ here because your "joke" is so terrible that I couldn't even comprehend it. This could be because of my autism, but your humor is absolutely horrendous.
didnt read
didnt read

not a single word

so he is ricecel and 27? Just about time to betabux jfl

I bet he is a desperate cuck with no dignity marrying a 1/10

the entirety of reddit is larp. too many normies bragging about smashing stacies when the average redditor looks like this:

Absolutly LARP.

If this isn't a larp then he was a giga mentalcel jfl

the message just looks like the script of a stupid romantic piece, obviously LARP

"You guys helped lift me up"
by calling you a virgin loser?

can bet my dick that's larp

He was a 26 year old virgin. Probably found some ugly whale who wanted to settle with a rich asian boy