Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR [Soy] To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand cucktears.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★

meanwhile:

484.png

They always repost the same shitty memes about niceguys over there.

But that's literally the opposite of the blackpill, that's more how they think it works considering they think that simply being nice will get you laid, so anyone who doesn't get laid must not be nice.

The always project their own attitudes onto incels
Exactly.

Outside of this forum I show respect to them everytime, don't wanna have trouble in my work and college, the least I want is the same just be treated with respect but for most females this seems to be too much, maybe if I have a better "personality".

But that's literally the opposite of the blackpill, that's more how they think it works considering they think that simply being nice will get you laid, so anyone who doesn't get laid must not be nice.

[removed] (-700 updoots)
  • r/niceguys, teehee! (5000 updoots)

Aren't they the ones that claim we can't get paid because we aren't nice to girls?

The NiceGuy™ meme was induced by femoids themselves who confusingly say one thing but do another for example "Where are all the good men left?" after they got dumped by an abusive chad only to later date another abusive chad. This led to a misunderstanding where so many guys blindly believed that it's the niceness aspect of a man they are after when really they just want a goodlooking man to be nice to them instead of abusing the tons of options he has as, well, an attractive man.

Aren't they the ones that claim we can't get paid because we aren't nice to girls?
They just stole that meme from r/niceguys. Too braindead to make something on their own.

Even their humor is low iq dead memes, jesus christ.

Even their humor is low iq dead memes, jesus christ.
What would you expect from a bunch of pathetic losers and landwhales making fun of undesirable men? High brain capacities? God no. I doubt they have any.

So being nice to women won't get you laid. Is this a concession from cucktears?

The NiceGuy™ meme was induced by femoids themselves who confusingly say one thing but do another for example "Where are all the good men left?" after they got dumped by an abusive chad only to later date another abusive chad. This led to a misunderstanding where so many guys blindly believed that it's the niceness aspect of a man they are after when really they just want a goodlooking man to be nice to them instead of abusing the tons of options he has as, well, an attractive man.
Exactly, all this nice guys story is just to remove their guilt of not wanting to admit that they are empty whores,consequently this disgusting behavior is hidden from all and shifts the blame to men they do not find attractive, is a very good strategic move.

Women want men who are attractive, mysterious, unpredictable, and charming, and they fantasize about changing them into nice guys (or men that are at least nice to them), but these men never do because, due to supply and demand, they know they don't have to. Every woman has ordinary men lined up to get with her whom she finds unattractive. Every Chad has ordinary women lined up to get with him whom he finds unattractive. But Chad fucks them anyways so these women never have to settle for ordinary men. And most women will prefer sharing these prized men with other women as opposed to having the devotion and monogamous commitment of average boring men.

Last edited:
Man, leftards are always terrible at memes. It's amazing.

They expect nice guys to be completely happy over the fact that life is totally unfair to them.

theres definitely stuff they can make fun of us for, but almost everything i see there is stuff we don't even say except for the stuff thats a direct quote. like that thing you linked we are probably the least respectful towards women/never even talk to women i don't see how they even got that idea. theres a lot of stuff there thats just not true lol like no one here thinks it but they post it. we can definitely be made fun of, but they just never really do it right. they like make up some idea of who we are instead of actually making fun of who we are.

I'd like to see how many nice guy fags on cucktears have gf's.

I fuckin hate those neckbeard m’ladies.

This doesn't even apply to incels in the slightest. You don't need to be nice and RESPEK WAMIN to get a relationship, you need to be good looking.

I don't waste my time reading cucktears. It's a bunch of snarky betas.

I'm impressed by how many smart guys are on this forum.

4000 updoots

Attachments

• 0kS3D7z.gif
    0kS3D7z.gif
    470.2 KB · Views: 96
IT are the only ones with lower IQ than this forum.

I like stamp cards I have one for printer ink, got an ink cartridge for half the price thanks to it.

This is the exact opposite of what Incels believe. A good looking guy can treat women like shit and still have his pick. A bad looking guy can treat all women like princesses and will be ignored.

Cucktears are all just a bunch of faggy losers. I have anything but respect for them.

Last edited:
They trip over their own arguments

>"incels don't get laid because you're not nice!"
>"women won't give you sex for being nice!"

HMMMMMMMMM???

HMMMMMMMMM???
No you have to develop a personality

HMMMMMMMMM???
Cucktears will never have an answer to this.

How do you "develop a personality"?

9d5.png
You pick yourself up and stop complaining. Also stop using internet completely and put yourself out there. :heybby::forcedsmile:

You pick yourself up and stop complaining. Also stop using internet completely and put yourself out there. :heybby::forcedsmile:
You forgot to tell him to just be himself.

Outside of this forum I show respect to them everytime, don't wanna have trouble in my work and college, the least I want is the same just be treated with respect but for most females this seems to be too much, maybe if I have a better "personality".

This is the thing. I've accepted I am too ugly for sex, so atm I'm not bothered about sex, it is over for me. But I still act nice to everyone irl. Yet all my life I've been bullied by girls for no reason. They destroyed my confidence despite me never bothering them in any way.

Those motherfuckers made me hate rick and morty.

high iq
Those motherfuckers made me hate rick and morty.
too low iq to understand its ok /s

maximim estorogen concerntration has been reached

They think that having an "admirable" personality gets you laid, when it's all about looks.

Only low IQ cucks sympathize with the bluepill and worship it.