Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Soyboy claims he is 'ugly' and shares his sob story but 10 mins in says he had a gf

his “gf” was a tranny

He has a new gf now

JBW strikes again

that guy is socially connected, either through friends or family, so despite being ugly he still gets a roastie every 10 years

brutal mog

He lost his virginity at 18, this guy is for sure an exception

He lost his virginity at 18, this guy is for sure an exception
except hes fucking crying on youtube yet hes a full on fucking normie! im gonna beat the shit out of his turtle looking faggot face if i ever see this guy irl

i guess personality does matter:soy:!!!

i highly doubt this guy had sex before, i assume its larp

except hes fucking crying on youtube yet hes a full on fucking normie! im gonna beat the shit out of his turtle looking faggot face if i ever see this guy irl
Nronf6ntp5021

so basically an ugly homo with a bf? Who gives a shit
people like this pretend they have been with foids to others to increase their smv

the the truth is, yeah, they were once with... uhh... “foids”
D6F72BCF 75E5 4B48 BD85 435F62B7552F

he is status maxxed

I can already tell IT is going to have a field day with this thread if they haven't already.

If you are lurking and wondering if this guy disproves us or anything, no he doesn't, he's merely the exception to the rule and got luckily.
We are aware ugly guys can sometimes get GF's but it is unlikely to happen and from what I've seen they're usually very unstable relationships where the women usually cheats or mistreats him.

I can already tell IT is going to have a field day with this thread if they haven't already.

If you are lurking and wondering if this guy disproves us or anything, no he doesn't, he's merely the exception to the rule and got luckily.
We are aware ugly guys can sometimes get GF's but it is unlikely to happen and from what I've seen they're usually very unstable relationships where the women usually cheats or mistreats him.
Nigga who is we? I am not aware of ugly guys getting gfs. Where and how are they even getting the gf even if only for 1 month?

Nigga who is we? I am not aware of ugly guys getting gfs.
Perhaps I shouldn't have attempted to speak for every one but normal fags think we are a monolith anyways so it wouldn't have mattered in their eyes.

I was just saying there are rare accusations I've seen below average guys with gfs but they have been rare and should not be seen as the rule. If anything the fact you haven't seen any proves that.

To be fair, I followed this guy for a while. I was a bit upset when about two years in, he announces he got a gf and would be leaving the channel because, you know, he'd ascended. I still don't know what to think. I'm glad a fellow incel got out of pain. But I didn't need the details.

Brutal, he must be tall with that face. Good luck to him. If gf is tranny though, :feelspuke:

Last edited:
that guy life mogs me. jfl

He got lucky and by watching his videos he's got good social skills and takks about friends. Also his accent is from Northern Europe it would be a whole other story were he brown jfl :feelsclown:

white + tall (he claims he is 6'3 or 6'4 ) =some probability that he gets pussy in the east he will be a slayer

If you're white and over 6' like this guy you have no excuse to not be youtubemaxxing

Just make a video calling yourself ugly then hope it goes viral so that some roastie will pity fuck you theory.

Also jfl at retards using him to disprove us.

damn this ugly semi-tranny has br00tally mogged me. feels batman.

He got lucky and by watching his videos he's got good social skills and takks about friends. Also his accent is from Northern Europe it would be a whole other story were he brown jfl :feelsclown:
Imagine if he was Asian or Indian JFL.

white + tall (he claims he is 6'3 or 6'4 ) =some probability that he gets pussy in the east he will be a slayer
Shit he is 6'3? Damn explains alot.

just make a 10 million view youtube video and be 6'+ to get a girlfriend theory

Also, fuck this guy. His shit video now is a tool for NPCs to parrot how ''looks don't matter!!! :soy:'' . Quite counterproductive move that negates lookism.

Last edited:
Just be tall proven AGAIN

This isn't fair

"Face >>> height" copers destroyed again

I think he is lying to not appear like one of those hateful inkwell losers. It's dangerous to admit online that you are a virgin