Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Soyboy simp gets brutally rejected by low tier Becky

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★

not even a low tier becky he's unironically orbiting a married 36 year old woman, the mental and sociosexual state of leftwingers in 2020

Brutal, looks like he should be posting here tbh

her looksmatch if he lost weight and put away the glasses tbh

Top fucking jej. Thanks starting my morning off with a good laugh.

not even a low tier becky he's unironically orbiting a married 36 year old woman, the mental and sociosexual state of leftwingers in 2020
These are the soyfags that make fun of incels and pretend to be slayers.

Hopefully that blackpilled him

I got 2 restraining order from being near foid. I whispered in her ear: Let fuck? Ok ( back then I was retarded I I failed elementary school twice and didn't learn how read and count until I was 13, when my class was learning quadratic equations I was laerning long division and time tables. Also what it is (-1)+82 for mai howmework ) I went to court and got restraining order.

Last edited:
We might be incels but at least we're not feminists liberal soycucks.

moviebob is 100% high functioning autist, he's done shit like this constantly over the years

something doesnt add up
isnt she the one taking the picture?

MovieBob is a dumbass pedo who defended that Cuties movie. And it seems he is a simp too considering he is kissing the ass of the SJW bitch Nostalgia Chick

This is life fuel for me. I hate that fat faggot movieblob so fucking much seeing him get publicly humiliated like this is :yes: :yes: :yes: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Slightly arousing tbh.

you're shallow if you think she's low tier becky. I find her quite attractive.