Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

soycel males of IT: where has respecting women got you?

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
do women respect YOU? do they treat YOU as human beings? do you get anything from women other than a pat on the head for being a good little boy and knowing your place as a subhuman inferior dna male? what has being submissive to women and normalfaggots ever done for you? stop being a cuck. stop running from the hatred and resentment and rage building up deep inside of you, embrace it, join your fellow boyos, come over to our side. you have anything to lose join our ranks. this is where you belong and you know it.

Foids only respect Chad

"But you showed fake respect only in order to get laid" :soy: :foidSoy:

It has gotten me a Nintendo Switcherino. The wife's boyfriend gave it to me because he appreciated me manning the hoist while he rearranged her guts. In addition, I got a thank you card when I got my vasectomy, which I proudly display beside my Zelensky poster (Slava Ukraini). I also hold an impressive cabinet of reddit awards and karma from my time protecting m'ladies online from the horrors of the internet, such as mansplaining.

It's not always easy though. My nose is deformed after I got punched by a muscular 6'4 blonde man who looked like he was harrassing a group of Asian ladies. The last thing I remember from that night was them laughing while looking at me before queuing up in front of the man. I guess they were happy to see a Chad like myself standing up for them and were lining up to tell off the incel who harrassed them.

I was in a similar situation as some of you inklers. Throughout my teens and 20s, I was always getting rejected by m'ladies, but instead of hating them and their nature, I continued to work on my personality. I got limb lengthening surgery, got a hair transplant, and started taking anabolic steroids. I then started my own company and made my first million. Before I knew it, I found the love of my life in the form of a 45 year old 400lb single mother. I now lead a beautiful life with her, her boyfriends, and our kids Tyrone and Sharkeisha.

So let go of the hate inklers. Change your perspectives and lead a beautiful life like I do. I could go on and on but it's time to prep the bull now and I don't want to be spanked again for being late. Bye bye

It has gotten me a Nintendo Switcherino. The wife's boyfriend gave it to me because he appreciated me manning the hoist while he rearranged her guts. In addition, I got a thank you card when I got my vasectomy, which I proudly display beside my Zelensky poster (Slava Ukraini). I also hold an impressive cabinet of reddit awards and karma from my time protecting m'ladies online from the horrors of the internet, such as mansplaining.

It's not always easy though. My nose is deformed after I got punched by a muscular 6'4 blonde man who looked like he was harrassing a group of Asian ladies. The last thing I remember from that night was them laughing while looking at me before queuing up in front of the man. I guess they were happy to see a Chad like myself standing up for them and were lining up to tell off the incel who harrassed them.

I was in a similar situation as some of you inklers. Throughout my teens and 20s, I was always getting rejected by m'ladies, but instead of hating them and their nature, I continued to work on my personality. I got limb lengthening surgery, got a hair transplant, and started taking anabolic steroids. I then started my own company and made my first million. Before I knew it, I found the love of my life in the form of a 45 year old 400lb single mother. I now lead a beautiful life with her, her boyfriends, and our kids Tyrone and Sharkeisha.

So let go of the hate inklers. Change your perspectives and lead a beautiful life like I do. I could go on and on but it's time to prep the bull now and I don't want to be spanked again for being late. Bye bye
:lul:

well I hope that pat on the head is worth it for you cuckod faggots. you do you ITcels

reminder fags