Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Soyciety hates and denigrates weak men.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Being a working drone is not the worst fate, worst fate as a weak male is being pushed to do 'social work': taking care of others, sitting with kids at home etc...
Imagine how much you need to hate and despise someone if you want him to do womanly work...
I planned to leave my job and a female supervisor said I may work as a 'social worker'. So she indirectly admitted that I'm pathetic weakling. Its almost invitation to cuckoldy...
Dont you have enough females to do womanly work, why do you have to humiliate men, you disgusting normscum trash soyciety? :society:
I always choose to do the most primitive manual jobs where you need physical power.
As a man, it's ok to be a finansial provider but not caretaker. Caretaker is a female job.
Better dead than cuck.

Society is chad and normies only.

A man is only weak until he picks up a rifle (in Medal of Honor airborne)

I planned to leave my job and a female supervisor said I may work as a 'social worker'. So she indirectly admitted that I'm pathetic weakling. Its almost invitation to cuckoldy...
:feelsUgh: Nosey bitch

Being a "social worker" would never work if you aren't a MTN or above; JFL at attempting to empathize or otherwise connect with mentally ill crackfoids or homeless normies if you're a 5'6, unattractive framecel... :society:

Denigrating weak men is just another extension of the widespread discriminatory treatment and belittlement by foids and generally the majority of society against subhumans or those found physically unattractive... :feelsUgh:

I can say that in your case, it's quite welcomed to find a pathetic subhuman to mock or otherwise laugh at, as there's no other discernible reason to attempt to defend you... :feelsjuice:

Negative characteristics are instantly projected onto you due to your unattractive physical appearance; even moreso with a foid. :feelsclown: