Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Soys are using a crawler to archive incels.is posts for some giant study on us.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I was trying to see if any of my old Soyddit posts from r/incels were archived, when I found the mother of all soy studies on inkwells:

This dude used a crawler to cache hundreds, maybe thousands of threads on here and is making a study about it. He also includes thousands of LoveShy and MGTOW threads. It looks like he is using it for some soy study he is a part of called "The Evolution of the Manosphere Across the Web."

Very cringe tbh.

Honestly, archiving content is basically never a bad thing.

I was trying to see if any of my old Soyddit posts from r/incels were archived, when I found the mother of all soy studies on inkwells:

This dude used a crawler to cache hundreds, maybe thousands of threads on here and is making a study about it. He also includes thousands of LoveShy and MGTOW threads. It looks like he is using it for some soy study he is a part of called "The Evolution of the Manosphere Across the Web."

Very cringe tbh.
Hey soys study this:

Nigger

They’ll definitely take everything into context and won’t lie and get basic information wrong while assuming that everyone is the same

that is actually kind of interesting ngl, i would like to play with that dataset

Tbh it definitely isn't, but obsessing over niche forums like this one while being a soid is strange to me.

If it's public. I doubt that soy is going to make his "research" publicly available.
They’ll definitely take everything into context and won’t lie and get basic information wrong while assuming that everyone are different individuals

That is some fedfuel:shock:

He mogs me though, even with his weird ass smile that looks like an AI Shopped it in the pic.

These jews are up to something :feelswhere:

I don't know why they even bother.

They already have a fixed narrative that they want to prove a priori, so why bother pretending to investigate? Just write your propaganda paper and watch some woke Netflix show with the time you saved.

Very cringe tbh.
imagine archiving my 66000 posts lmao. probably crash their shitty program

We should do the same; gather all the Intel we can.

That is some fedfuel:shock:

He mogs me though, even with his weird ass smile that looks like an AI Shopped it in the pic.
View attachment 526446
I want to cut his knee caps so he can become like me and more bald. I need more manlets like me to not be lonely in GTA v

Cheers for archiving the best blackpills :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back