Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Soys ruined Burger King

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Burger King has something called... THE SOY WHOPPER!!! WTF

Burger King was once a place of culture now its powers at be have fucked it up. Won't touch its soy invested shithole ever again. I am done with it.

You went from loving Burger King to never wanting to go there again

in less than an hour :lul:

Burger King ruined Burger King. It was shitty garbage food from the moment it was created

just eat at home theory

Soy ruins everything

Still better than soy bucks that doesn't even do food much rather fill you with soy lattes

tbh
Starbucks is also shit, just buy groceries, it's 20x cheaper and tastes better

Soy ruins everything
Video games, films you name it. Even sonic the hedgehog had a bit of a soy twist to it. Its over.
Starbucks is also shit, just buy groceries, it's 20x cheaper and tastes better
soys want to waste money on shitty coffee, but I still need a coffee shop because mother won't let me drink it at home

There's still Five Guys Burgers and Fries, which cooks their fries in peanut oil and not soy hydrogenated oil. Way better than Burger King ever was, generous proportions, and they give you an extra scoop of fries in your bag. Great burger joint. Also was the rally cry for GAYMER GAYTE!
I don't trust any fast food place after Burger King betrayed me man. If I go there they will just do soy eventually.

There's still Five Guys Burgers and Fries, which cooks their fries in peanut oil and not soy hydrogenated oil. Way better than Burger King ever was, generous proportions, and they give you an extra scoop of fries in your bag. Great burger joint. Also was the rally cry for GAYMER GAYTE!
five guys has good hot dogs

The soy is inevitable

Introducing meatless meat
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Not going to a place you like because of one item on the menu being loosely connected to internet slang?

I mean, you do you I guess

Introducing meatless meat
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
its pretty close to normal meat at this point but there is always something off you can feel every bite

Not going to a place you like because of one item on the menu being loosely connected to internet slang?

I mean, you do you I guess
Cross contamination is a huge risk man. I don't want a dude handling soy whopper then handling my burger then I get a soy face and look pathetic.

Soylent king is people!

It was nice to meet you.

Do you still want me to move near one?
For your own health and safety not until soyciety collapses. Once it does we can talk about opening a new Burger King :dab::dab::dab:

I thought it was called "The Impossible Burger."

For your own health and safety not until soyciety collapses. Once it does we can talk about opening a new Burger King :dab::dab::dab:
Ok.

The king is dead! Long live the king...

Not the biggest fan of burger king but its better than mcdonalds imo

Destroy the gender non binary libtard bathroom. Maga 2020!

THE SOY BURGER: Burger King's Impossible Whopper Has 18 Million Times More Estrogen Than Beef

One burger is not going to make much of a difference when there's soy in loads of foods already.

Burger King has something called... THE SOY WHOPPER!!! WTF

Burger King was once a place of culture now its powers at be have fucked it up. Won't touch its soy invested shithole ever again. I am done with it.
Burgerking is trash

BK never had anything new either. Plus they got bad fries so I never go tbh.

KICK THAT NIGGER BITCH OFF THE PLANE

Jfl at freaking out about soy while eating the most low quality meat that gives people mad cow disease.

Over for burgercels

soys are in almost in every product nowadays, the grand scheme to create more and more low T males

They should rebrand it to 'Burger Queen'.
Jfl at freaking out about soy while eating the most low quality meat that gives people mad cow disease.