Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soytard trait: You can’t comfortably consoom any piece of media without convincing yourself that it’s feminist and marxist

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
I remember seeing this comment thread where a manga consoomer was talking about Berserk and how it has a female empowerment message etc to this clueless liberal feminist who was just taking his word for it and it’s funny because if she ever actually read it as per his recommendation she would immediately be turned off by the gratuitous shock value scenes of women being raped and also just the fact that the author never actually thought or gave a shit about feminism ever while writing it

Like no one reading this material objectively from a doctrinal feminist point of view would ever make this kind of analysis it’s just soys having a pathological need to convince themselves that everything they enjoy is feminist and not hecking problematic

Conversely I notice incels/alt right don’t really do this and are just able to enjoy media for what it is or other defining aspects of it even if it’s not a direct endorsement of their political views

I've seen idiots talk about GTA being anti-capitalist LMFAO

autism. these faggots need to inject their religion into everything

All soys should be lined up and shot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back