Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Spam watched a bunch of chadfishing videos, this world is over - never began for us.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34664
  • Start date
Deleted member 34664

Deleted member 34664

Unicel
-
Saw some other post that had a video and watched it, literally no effort and still pulls major bitches. Watched some other one and now I'm even more down.

Recently at work this guy that I work with told me to try online dating, he was talking about how he hooked up with this random foid literally the night before, I laughed internally because he really thought I could pull any, like I haven't tried my whole life, and look where it's gotten me - 0% success.

I smiled and said yeah maybe If I get around to it, will never willingly cuck myself by signing up for online dating, don't enjoy being mocked and humiliated. Born to die a virgin....

Saw some other post that had a video and watched it, literally no effort and still pulls major bitches. Watched some other one and now I'm even more down.

Recently at work this guy that I work with told me to try online dating, he was talking about how he hooked up with this random foid literally the night before, I laughed internally because he really thought I could pull any, like I haven't tried my whole life, and look where it's gotten me - 0% success.

I smiled and said yeah maybe If I get around to it, will never willingly cuck myself by signing up for online dating, don't enjoy being mocked and humiliated. Born to die a virgin....
Brutal:feelscry:

Chadfishing has always been suifuel to me that I never look at the Chadfishing threads on here.

I can't believe this is happening I am constantly bragging and humblebragging for no reason maybe it's because of my 8/10 face or me being 6'9 tall. But it just won't stop and People are judging me because of it I honestly wish there was more sympathy for bragging faggots like me. I mean I didn't decide to be born with a 20 inch penis (flaccid) so please mods take this in consideration if you are trying to ban me. I also am relatively neurotypical and I have high iq but that never helped me in anyway. I am still an incel because the girls that approach me aren't perfect 10/10 so I don't want to dumpster dive. Anyways if you see me bragging about being tall, good-looking, having a high iq, being relatively neurotypical or for being hung remember that I suffer from the disease of braggington so it is kind of ableism to call me out.

Watch Catfishmans videos, he treats bitches right.

then I’ll make a chadfish and compare it with mine, hopefully the results aren’t too far off:feelsLSD:
update once you do, genuinely curious now, good luck tho.

lmao

alternatively, watch landwhalefishing videos and see how easy it is for foids to get matches :kys:

every man should try chadfishing at least once, simply to understand how different the world is for chads and how over it really is

Well if you and I are both here summer 2022, I’ll let you know
hopefully we're both not here and we've ascended (as unlikely as that is), or haven't gone ER, but most likely yes....:feelscry:

i don’t want a girl far below or above my looksmatch, around the same is fine but that’s too much to ask for:feelsclown:
same ngl, same looksmatch is ideal but none of them want a nice, decent guy apparently. It seems like getting abused and treated like shit is more their thing. What would you rate yourself? ?/10

How tall boyo, and also what body fat percentage u at:feelsEhh:
humm, 5'7" about 155lbs. Don't know body fat % but decently fit, maybe like average or slightly below. Used to do a lot of sports in HS but now not so much.

Ya for me I don't even mind if Chad gets the girl in the end like the movies.. but its the zero effort, dumb as shit Chads who barely say anything and the girl is trying to carry the conversation sending long messages.. then the girl sleeps with him right away.

Makes me not even interested in all those women. :feelsUgh:

I’m around 5’9 and 145
around 20% bf, my face still has bits of fat and I’m hoping it’ll look better once I lose it

also the neck area will also lose fat and hopefully my jaw looks better

it’s the only tiny hope I cling on to:cryfeels:
I've been lifting with some freeweights at home and started swimming again, hoping to lose a little bit of the fat I've gained. Campus is opening up this fall term in a few months, no more online school so will have to see girls again irl.

maybe MAYBE I can get some finally :feelsmusic:

hoping to get a better face in 2 months
also I might try asking some girls out:worryfeels:
but ima wait a little to see if they approach me first:feelsLSD:
oof, same. I got about 4 months until face-to-face classes start so should be plenty of time to lose a little of this fat.

I'm not gonna ask any girls out, but will for sure speak to them and see if anything happens (prob not :cryfeels:)

you going to college?

Because I am white and have thicker brows. But still considered subhuman. But I look like the virgin denzel crocker