Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Spartans were blackpilled af!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-

It began in infancy. When a Spartan baby was born, soldiers came to the house and examined it carefully to determine its strength.The baby was bathed in wine rather than water, to see its reaction. If a baby was weak, the Spartans exposed it on the hillside or took it away to become a slave (helot). Infanticide was common in ancient cultures, but the Spartans were particularly picky about their children. It was not just a matter of the family, the city-state decided the fate of the child. Nurses had the primary care of the baby and did not coddle it.​

They had the right idea.

Holy shit, bro i was born premature and barely lived with life support, after i get out of the hospital i couldnt suck my mothers nipples bec. i was weak.( I never touched to a boob in my entire life) They would kill me.

Low IQ tbh, imagine how many Chads in the making they killed.
Puberty makes or breaks a man.

Spartans we're eugenecist cucks, . They lived in barracks until they we're 30, after which they could finally leave if they got married. The Athenians even called them out for their cuck behavior, in athens women we're confined to the home. Sparta allowed women to inherit wealth and land, which due to battle losses lead to many powerful hoarding widows who didn't give a damn about their state. The 80/20 rule meant these rich uppity bitches never put out as women never marry down leading to a shitastic birthrate. The Spartans became irrelevant and got stomped by the thebans

Last edited:
blackpilled as fuck

there must be a spartian looks theory book out there.

I bet they checked the anogenital distances of the babies, used rulers to calculate facial proportions, scales for weight measurements

If both the parents are short and ugly, smash the baby's fucking skull in with a rock. I wish a death squad came to may parents house and ripped my from my mothers arms to fill my infant body with hollow points until I was a lifeless pile of bloody mush on the front lawn... and if my parents had another child, they would be put to death the same way. No human deserves the suffering of being born ugly.

i was born healthy so they would probably make a chad out of me unlike these soy times we live in rn

i was born healthy so they would probably make a chad out of me unlike these soy times we live in rn
cope
they would throw you to the lions
"healthy" jfl
your health is depicted on your FACE and BODY

cope
they would throw you to the lions
"healthy" jfl
your health is depicted on your FACE and BODY
all babies look the same tbh unless they're deformed mutants

Spartan women were famous in ancient Greece for having more freedom than elsewhere in the Greek world. To contemporaries outside of Sparta, Spartan women had a reputation for promiscuity and controlling their husbands. Unlike their Athenian counterparts, Spartan women could legally own and inherit property and they were usually better educated. The extant written sources are limited and from a largely non-Spartan viewpoint. As Anton Powell puts it, to say that the written sources are "'not without problems'... as an understatement would be hard to beat".[2]

spartans were cucked tbh
"
Why are you Spartan women the only ones who can rule men?"
"Because we are also the only ones who give birth to men."
Gorgo, Queen of Sparta and wife of Leonidas, as quoted by Plutarch[1]

Holy shit, bro i was born premature and barely lived with life support, after i get out of the hospital i couldnt suck my mothers nipples bec. i was weak.( I never touched to a boob in my entire life) They would kill me.

Aye me too. I was 2 months premature then spent another few months in an incubator. On the plus side, in ancient greece i would of naturally died at birth, before the spartans had the chance to kill me for being an inferior being.

Spartans were cucked af for giving foids freedom. Athens was the based real shit.

This is what I'm talking about dumb bastards. I was born extremely healthy and was a large baby. Turned out to be a manlet.
Spartan women were famous in ancient Greece for having more freedom than elsewhere in the Greek world. To contemporaries outside of Sparta, Spartan women had a reputation for promiscuity and controlling their husbands. Unlike their Athenian counterparts, Spartan women could legally own and inherit property and they were usually better educated. The extant written sources are limited and from a largely non-Spartan viewpoint. As Anton Powell puts it, to say that the written sources are "'not without problems'... as an understatement would be hard to beat".[2]

spartans were cucked tbh
"
Why are you Spartan women the only ones who can rule men?"
"Because we are also the only ones who give birth to men."
Gorgo, Queen of Sparta and wife of Leonidas, as quoted by Plutarch[1]
No wonder why they always lived on a rock their entire history. It's also no wonder why a real man like Alexander beat the fuck out of them in like 2 minutes.

Spartans are the most overrated warriors ever. They actually lost more famous battles than they won. Even their most famous one is ultimately still a defeat.

I'm not saying that they weren't good soldiers, but they were very beatable.

I don't think the Spartan type of society really has any significant benefits. They only got slightly better as soldiers at the price of being dead culturally and morally which ultimately lead to their decline as the civilizations with a more balanced mixture of cultural and warrior values took over and conquered vast territories like Macedonians and Romans.

You basically only need to look at the historical maps. At the height of their power, how much territory did Sparta have? Exactly. They were nowhere near great conquering people in history like Romans, Mongols, Saracens, Franks or even Vikings.

For a strong civilization, you need more than just militarism. There needs to be a more balanced, all-encompassing ideology that can attract other people as you spread or make your own civilization grow culturally.

If I was born at that time in sparta, they would burn my entire village thinking that the gods would not let such failure be born again in their city if they made a sacrifice

kek
If both the parents are short and ugly, smash the baby's fucking skull in with a rock. I wish a death squad came to may parents house and ripped my from my mothers arms to fill my infant body with hollow points until I was a lifeless pile of bloody mush on the front lawn... and if my parents had another child, they would be put to death the same way. No human deserves the suffering of being born ugly.
How many times have you been featured on IT boyo kek?

Eugenics in action. And rightfully so.
Hmm true. Should have done that after puberty. But for the disfigured one no excuses down the mountain it goes.
No *man deserves the suffering of being born ugly.
Remember Juggernauts law. looks doesn't effect woman.

Last edited: