Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

spike lee is a dumb old Nigger

C

CorpseWatcher

Rot gut whiskey's gonna ease my min
-
All of his films are about how evil white people are, or are just a bunch of whine fests about how black people are suffering because of "whitey". Before anyone starts blaring out how I am using my "white privilege" or that I am ignorant of the struggles that many African Americans face, I understand that prejudice has existed and many African Americans (NOT ALL) have gone through horrible times.

However, EVERY ONE of Lee's films over the last 15 years or so has a bunch of BS about how evil white people are. The sad truth is that a lot of blacks are struggling due to gang violence from OTHER BLACKS, and because of poor choices made by either them or their parents to not stick together and to join gangs, drop out of school, and try to live the "gangsta" lifestyle. Over 60 % of blacks are born to single parent households, higher than any other race/ethnicity. And that is a CHOICE by the parents. No one forces them to seperate. I am sure that there are a lot of people who have been raised by only one parent and have become successful. It's just a FACTOR that increases the RISK of living in poverty.

To me, Lee's best film was Summer of Sam because it didn't have a lot of racial fighting and was more of a crime drama about David Berkowitz.

Look at Lee's new film, BlacKKKlansman, a film about an African American infiltrating the KKK. I'm sure the film has good intentions about tolerance and to not hate people of other races, but ONCE AGAIN, he focuses on such a small percentage of people (the KKK) and makes it seem like they are everywhere. There are an enormous amount of inner city gangs made up of African Americans that FAR outnumber what remains of the KKK, but Lee loves stoking the flames of "race problems in America" by blaming white people once again.

>watching the electric jew

He's an idiot but his films are good.

His best film is Do The Right Thing. And the audience response was the opposite of what Lee wanted-- he wanted the pizza owner guy to be the bad guy and the audience to side with the violent negro who was killed by the cops for attacking him, but most people liked the pizza guy.

He's an idiot but his films are good.

His best film is Do The Right Thing. And the audience response was the opposite of what Lee wanted-- he wanted the pizza owner guy to be the bad guy and the audience to side with the violent negro who was killed by the cops for attacking him, but most people liked the pizza guy.
Yeah he seems like a good "DIRECTOR" but he seems like a shitty person

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJTIWe_71mw

Here is him chimping out about django unchained

He is probably just pissed that he didnt make it

Spike Lee face should be on the Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes 2024 poster

No spike lee slander

Do the Right Thing is more a funny movie to me. But yea I don’t understand race baiting for the sake of it it’s not great art when it’s done to just hate on white peopl.

School Daze was a very blackpilled film until the end when Half-Pint ascends (of course Spike cast himself as an ascended incel jfl).

Here are some of the black pill aspects of the film off the top of my head:

— Black foids hating each other based on skin tone and hair texture. The light skinned foids lived like queens on campus. Racepill is law even within the Black community itself.

— Half-Pint getting constantly talked down to by his cousin who is the protagonist of the film. He’s supposedly on Half-Pint’s side, but he threw a bitch fit when Half-Pint ascended.

— Street Black men hating on educated Black men for no reason. This is a major one that we Blackcels deal with.

— The whole Gamma fraternity storyline illustrates the cold reality of social haves & have-nots.