Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Spring season anime general thread

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
Thread for seasonal anime discussion. For animecels only. All other fagtrons must leave :reeeeee:
Use this thread whenever you want to talk about this season's shows. Give your impressions on them or post related memes.
What are you watching this season?
I started watching these:

-Shoumetsu Toshi

Shit. An adaptation of a mobile game (I think). Those never work out well. The characters are bland and uninteresting, and so is the world.

-RobiHachi

A copy of Space Dandy. The characters are quirky and unique. I don't really know what to expect from this one. It's an original anime (not an adaptaion of a manga/game/light novel, etc.).

-One Punch Man 2

The first episode was actually really fun. I was expecting this to be trash since it's made by J.C. Staff, but the art and animation are fine. It's more OPM, so if you liked the first one, check this one out.

-Kenja no Mago

Another isekai show. I love isekai (I'm sorry for being a brainlet) and this one didn't disappoint me. With an overpowered MC and funny situations, I think I'll like this show very much.

-Sarazanmai

I don't know what the fuck I just watched, but it was kino. It is, like RobiHachi, an original show (not an adaptation).

-Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu

Cute girl named Bocchi trying to make friends. Cute and colorful.

-Nobunaga-sensei no Osanazuma

A teacher gets a XVI century JB wife. Sounds great, right? It's a boring ass low budget unfunny show though. At least each episode is only 7 minutes long.

Disclaimer: Do not call me a weeaboo. I am not a weeaboo and hate Japan. Two atomic bombs weren't enough.

Looks a bit boring tbh, only opm looks ok.

Looks a bit boring tbh, only opm looks ok.
yeah this season is trash
I just chose shows at random, hoping that at least one of them is watchable
winter season was much better

yeah this season is trash
I just chose shows at random, hoping that at least one of them is watchable
winter season was much better
I dropped watching anime for a year but im gonna break my. streak with opm.

I’m so behind on the seasonal stuff, I need too catch up

Shoujo Ramune episode 5 when

Watching all isekais and harems as usual. Next summer season looks far better already though.

Thread for seasonal anime discussion. For animecels only. All other fagtrons must leave :reeeeee:
Use this thread whenever you want to talk about this season's shows. Give your impressions on them or post related memes.

-Shoumetsu Toshi
View attachment 106037
Shit. An adaptation of a mobile game (I think). Those never work out well. The characters are bland and uninteresting, and so is the world.

-RobiHachi
View attachment 106038
A copy of Space Dandy. The characters are quirky and unique. I don't really know what to expect from this one. It's an original anime (not an adaptaion of a manga/game/light novel, etc.).

-One Punch Man 2
View attachment 106039
The first episode was actually really fun. I was expecting this to be trash since it's made by J.C. Staff, but the art and animation are fine. It's more OPM, so if you liked the first one, check this one out.

-Kenja no Mago
View attachment 106040
Another isekai show. I love isekai (I'm sorry for being a brainlet) and this one didn't disappoint me. With an overpowered MC and funny situations, I think I'll like this show very much.

-Sarazanmai
View attachment 106042
I don't know what the fuck I just watched, but it was kino. It is, like RobiHachi, an original show (not an adaptation).

View attachment 106043

View attachment 106044
A teacher gets a XVI century JB wife. Sounds great, right? It's a boring ass low budget unfunny show though. At least each episode is only 7 minutes long.

Disclaimer: Do not call me a weeaboo. I am not a weeaboo and hate Japan. Two atomic bombs weren't enough.

Personally quite interested in RobiHachi, hope it lives up to its artwork though, looks like a lot of fun

Oh nice, here's what I'm watching this season:
One Punch Man 2: much better than I expected, and its OPM so its worth it.
Kimetsu no Yaiba: its a perfectly fine action series. The plot is kind of cliche (demons kills the protag family, he swears revenge on them) but the animation is good and I heard the manga its pretty decent so I'll keep watching.
Hitori Bocchi: seasonal cuteness overloard. Its about a shy girl trying to make friends. I watch it because its cute as fuck and relaxes my soul.
Fairy Gone: didn't like this one that much, will probably drop in a few episodes unless it picks up.
Carole and Tuesday: its from Watanabe so that alone makes me pick it up, and one of the protagonist is ethnic which is rare to see in anime. Anyway the first episode was ok.
Sarazanmai: the first episode was a wild ride, I loved it. Ikuhara is back baby.
RobiHachi: I have some hopes for this, but I also feel like its kind of a discount Cowboy Bebop mixed with Space Dandy.
Also once it airs I'm going to be watching Shingeki no Kyojin 3

Personally quite interested in RobiHachi, hope it lives up to its artwork though, looks like a lot of fun
It's a weird show, but I liked the first episode. If you want something even weirder, try this:

Carole and Tuesday: its from Watanabe so that alone makes me pick it up, and one of the protagonist is ethnic which is rare to see in anime. Anyway the first episode was ok.
Looks really nice.
That's definitely the one I want to watch the most from this season, but I'll wait until all episodes are released to binge-watch it.

Last edited:
I watched the first episode of one punch man season 2 this morning, I think the whole shitty animation shit was really blown out of proportion, apart from the change in how Genos looks there's barely any noticeable difference in the animation quality. I'm pretty hyped for the rest this season tbh.
Did you watch the rising of the shieldcel?

based, agree with most what u said

average female
realistic depictions of women are rare in anime
at least here she is (rightfully) the villain
if this were a western series she'd be the protagonist and hero of the story JFL

I watched Kimetsu no yaiba. The art and animation was nice (expected from ufotable) but the first episode was pretty generic for a shounen.

OPM S2 wasn’t bad, was expecting much worse tbh. Still got the same vibes from OPM S1 even though it’s dipped in quality.

Sarazanmai was weird but fun. I like the stylized art and animation.

Carole and Tuesday first episode was okay. Felt kinda fast-paced, the singing was kinda cringy tbh. The sci-if setting is very interesting tho.

I’m looking forward to the new attack on titan this season

I just watched Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san and oh god, this anime is so clearly aimed at depressed japanese salarymen. Its an obvious "imagine coming back to work and having a cute animal girl cooking for you" fantasy. Those 4th wall breaking moments were she invites the viewer to relax with her are so telling.
Anyway I didn't hate it and the kitsune is a QT, but goddam if it doesn't hide its intentions at all.

I'm watching OPM S2, Isekai Quartet, and Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san. I might start watching some other shows too, but I'm not sure yet.

I recommend Dororo and the Promised Neverland.
The opening and ending is also very good.
Im also watching Fairy Tail Final ( Wendy-chan best waifu )

If u dont mind Chad MCs Domestic Girlfriend might not be too bad.

Shoujo Ramune episode 5 when
:feelsLSD:

Last edited:
New Bocchi episode!

This series is just way too cute.
The episode was really funny, and the MC is socially retarded :y'all:

I've given up on watching season shows since it's been like 7 years since I last enjoyed a season anime.

-Shoumetsu Toshi
View attachment 106037

-RobiHachi
View attachment 106038

-One Punch Man 2
View attachment 106039

-Kenja no Mago
View attachment 106040

-Sarazanmai
View attachment 106042

View attachment 106043

View attachment 106044

What "kino" means?

You forgot Isekai quartet (didn't see it still) and demon slayer

New anime doesn't do anything for me anymore, I'll be watching AoT whenever that comes back. OPM looks cool though, maybe I'll pick it up.
I finished Lain a couple months ago

I finished Lain a couple months ago
I really need to rewatch that show. I watched it for the first time when I was ~12, and remember being completely mindfucked by it.