Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Squats are the worst fucking exercise ever invented

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

Find me sittin by myself, no excuses then I know
★★★★★
1. Only fags and women give a shit about muh legs, literally nobody will ever know if you have tiny legs if you wear pants and x frame is a meme anyway
2. Squats are so mentally difficult that every time I go under the bar I hope the safeties break and the bar crushes me to death that’s how much I absolutely despise them.
3. Squats are risky and not even good for quads. If I ever snap my shit 99% chance it was because of squats. Wish my gym had a leg press that went above 90kg (literal baby weight Jfl)

@decembrist_kirillov @based_meme dont come to my funeral if you like squats even slightly

Never liked squatting here

Loved front/back squats, was making good progress but ended up slipping a disc in my lower back. Broken record at this point; all I care about is leg strength, so turning to cycling in the future if my back health allows it.

3. Squats are risky and not even good for quads. If I ever snap my shit 99% chance it was because of squats. Wish my gym had a leg press that went above 90kg (literal baby weight Jfl)
my gym has a hacksquat and regular squat machine. I substituted my squats with them

Loved front/back squats, was making good progress but ended up slipping a disc in my lower back. Broken record at this point; all I care about is leg strength, so turning to cycling in the future if my back health allows it.
Leg press theory
my gym has a hacksquat and regular squat machine. I substituted my squats with them
Hack squats mog the shit out of back squats (especially low bar powershitting stance) for quads

Leg press theory
Was fun, tried it out a couple times. Felt pointless though, preferred the feeling of having to stabilise the weight in the front rack with squats. More adrenaline, greater satisfaction. Looked up to various Olympic weightlifters.

Hack squats mog the shit out of back squats (especially low bar powershitting stance) for quads
sadly the machine kinda sucks, but I hope I'll get used to it if I use it more regularly.
on my leg days I do hacksquats, rdl, leg extension and hamstring curl. my legs are comparable to my upper body, but sadly I miss raw leg strength

Was fun, tried it out a couple times. Felt pointless though, preferred the feeling of having to stabilise the weight in the front rack with squats. More adrenaline, greater satisfaction. Looked up to various Olympic weightlifters.
I have cardio problems so pushing out 15 reps on leg press until my legs explode feels a shitton better than having to stop after 5 reps on squats because my vision is going blurry

I used to squat heavy when I was a serious gymcel, only really ended up hitting glutes.

What did that feel like?
When it happened it felt like something was off, but no immediate pain. Racked the weight and fell to the ground in searing pain, could barely move. Ever since it has felt achy and stiff, a constant dull pain. Walking is a pain, sitting down is a pain. It's been close to 3 years now.

Last edited:
I have cardio problems so pushing out 15 reps on leg press until my legs explode feels a shitton better than having to stop after 5 reps on squats because my vision is going blurry
Same. I’m more out of breath at the end of a squat set than I am close to failure
I used to squat heavy when I was a serious gymcel, only really ended up hitting glutes.
Happens when you have long femurs (incel genetics) and have to lean forward to balance the bar

When it happened it felt like something was off, but no immediate pain. Racked the weight and fell to the ground in searing pain, could barely move. Ever since it has felt achy and stiff, a constant dull pain. Walking is a pain, sitting down is a pain. It's been close to 3 years now.
Just get surgery man

Just get surgery man
Too many possible complications. Surgery for a herniated disc isn't the smartest decision - a more holistic approach is preferred, such as gentle strengthening exercises. I didn't help my case by continuing to front squat heavy for another half a year or so, and also have been sedentary for over a year just sitting on my ass. A broken record; best not to complain if I haven't put in the work to remedy the injury.

I considered doing cardio, but I'm always too lazy
Cardio is a close second for the worst exercise ever. I’m glad I managed to leanmax upto this point through mostly dieting and walking

Cardio is a close second for the worst exercise ever. I’m glad I managed to leanmax upto this point through mostly dieting and walking
in germany school sports, there's a mandated "exam" where you have to run for 30 minutes straight. I was the only kid in my class (and that I know of tbh) that got a 6 (an F in american terms)

in germany school sports, there's a mandated "exam" where you have to run for 30 minutes straight. I was the only kid in my class (and that I know of tbh) that got a 6 (an F in american terms)
Just say running is misogynistic or something and you’ll probably get a 1 in (((Germany))) :feelshaha:

Just say running is misogynistic or something and you’ll probably get a 1 in (((Germany))) :feelshaha:
I'm a white male. I'm basically the lowest class citizen over here

Fuck leg press. I hurt my lower back on the leg press.

Yeah. It's a foid exercise. Doing it makes me feel gay tbh

1. Only fags and women give a shit about muh legs, literally nobody will ever know if you have tiny legs if you wear pants and x frame is a meme anyway
2. Squats are so mentally difficult that every time I go under the bar I hope the safeties break and the bar crushes me to death that’s how much I absolutely despise them.
1. If you care about total body development and strength, you won't ignore squats in some form or another. The benefits are well documented. It's one of the best exercises for your training economy i.e., getting the most out of your training. If you're training for aesthetics and go through suffering for multiple days in gym, week in and week out, only because you care about what others think of you, then you need to take a good hard look at yourself, because that is extremely insecure.

2. If you hate getting under the bar or have back issues, switch to front squats. Comparably, it puts very little stress on your lower back (none, if you have the upper back strength and stay upright during the eccentric).

3. JFL @ squats not being good for quads. Top KEK, even.

1. If you care about total body development and strength, you won't ignore squats in some form or another. The benefits are well documented. It's one of the best exercises for your training economy i.e., getting the most out of your training. If you're training for aesthetics and go through suffering for multiple days in gym, week in and week out, only because you care about what others think of you, then you need to take a good hard look at yourself, because that is extremely insecure.
Hypertrophy > strength. Looking good is not because i care what others think but so that I don’t feel like myself every time I look in the mirror
2. If you hate getting under the bar or have back issues, switch to front squats. Comparably, it puts very little stress on your lower back (none, if you have the upper back strength and stay upright during the eccentric)
I might do this
3. JFL @ squats not being good for quads. Top KEK, even.
It isn’t if you have long femurs like me. You have to lean forward (hip extension) in order to balance the bar on your back and I feel squats more in my glutes than quads because of this. Even if you have short femurs heel elevated goblet squats and BSS are much better options for pure quad stimulation. SBD are meme exercises done by powershitters but at least bench is fun

It isn’t if you have long femurs like me. You have to lean forward (hip extension) in order to balance the bar on your back and I feel squats more in my glutes than quads because of this. Even if you have short femurs heel elevated goblet squats and BSS are much better options for pure quad stimulation. SBD are meme exercises done by powershitters but at least bench is fun
I have long femurs and my training includes 2/week squats - front and back. I can squat straight down or by sticking my butt out and sitting back. My quads are big.

You feel the squat in your glutes more based on your foot placement and pressure during the concentric, as well as how you drop into the hole. For a long time the way I back squatted put less stress on my glutes and more on my anterior legs. That changed when I changed my foot cues. Many bodybuilding style trainees I've noticed squat with a lot of emphasis on sitting straight down and letting the quads do most of the work.

I have long femurs and my training includes 2/week squats - front and back. I can squat straight down or by sticking my butt out and sitting back. My quads are big.

You feel the squat in your glutes more based on your foot placement and pressure during the concentric, as well as how you drop into the hole. For a long time the way I back squatted put less stress on my glutes and more on my anterior legs. That changed when I changed my foot cues. Many bodybuilding style trainees I've noticed squat with a lot of emphasis on sitting straight down and letting the quads do most of the work.
I tried doing that and almost fell on my ass

Do bulgarian split squats. Lower body is literally more important. There's more muscle there. Can't crush a bitch's skull into the pavement with your fists.

Can't crush a bitch's skull into the pavement with your fists.
Me omw to test that hypothesis

Upper body mogs