Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based St. COVID-19cel is practically force feeding the inceldom lifestyle to the masses

• Thread starter BabyFuck McGirlsex
  • Start date
BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
  • Normies Chads & giga Stacy's now have to look for COPES to deal with their social isolation
  • They are getting a taste of the good old fashioned LDAR lifestyle which incels have been living basically their entire lives
  • Interestingly enough normies seem to have poor mental fortitude and are being driven crazy by just a few weeks of isolation. If lockdown continues for a few months most will rope or die of stress
  • St. Blackops2cel must be sitting on a cloud, smiling and drinking a pint of Corona Extra whilst watching the whole world run in LDAR mode with most people being relegated to being NEETmaxxed basement dwellers

Many of them are fucking like rabbits while under quarantine so they are still better off.

And yet they can handle the solitude until they start killing themselves.

Many of them are fucking like rabbits while under quarantine so they are still better off.
Yes, but the great thing is it isn’t helping them much.

I sense for them it’s similar to incels and Wizards who become bored with their once great video game cope and once the magic of that is gone they begin seriously considering suicide.

Sex alone and not even drugs or alcohol in combination with it is going to be able to save the normies from the hopelessness and mental degradation that is to come for them if this situation continues.

Like many of us they are simply going to have to learn to endure if they desire at all to cling to life as it is now and for the foreseeable future.

I honestly don’t think the majority of them are going to be able to handle it, since unlike us these people have not been forced to develop the vast coping skills and strategies all of us have been forced into developing over a long period of time due to various psychological traumas we’ve experienced in our lives ranging from having to deal with nonstop parental fighting in our homes via having dysfunctional families, to being bullied in school and cruelly and utterly being outcasted from society as well rejected by the opposite sex preventing us from ever being able to have self worth as men.

Oh yes the normies can fuck like rabbits, take their drugs and drink their alcohol to attempt to find some escape and respite from this situation but it won’t be enough to stop them from having to face the awful horrors of government imposed social isolation, paranoia, anxiety and the gnawing emptiness that will come for them nor the psychological introspection this will force upon them ie we all here I believe despite our pains and flaws may be disappointed in ourselves but deep down we know we are good people worthy of love and acceptance due to introspection telling us as much ie we can “look into a mirror and still see our souls” as the late 2pac Shakur once said and not come away ashamed.

Can the normies do that?

Can they live with themselves and truly like the person that they are or have became now that they are forced to finally sit down and consider the question seriously?

Can they live with themselves?

Doubtful but we shall see in the coming days and weeks.

Unfortunately normies will never learn from this.

It's hilarious for me to see, how living my life for a few weeks, drives them fucking, crazy.

Unless this becomes the way of life going forward it's temporary at best. Would love to see mass normie ropings if it was. :feelsokman:

Let them rot in despair

I sense for them it’s similar to incels and Wizards who become bored with their once great video game cope and once the magic of that is gone they begin seriously considering suicide.

Sex alone and not even drugs or alcohol in combination with it is going to be able to save the normies from the hopelessness and mental degradation that is to come for them if this situation continues.

Like many of us they are simply going to have to learn to endure if they desire at all to cling to life as it is now and for the foreseeable future.

I honestly don’t think the majority of them are going to be able to handle it, since unlike us these people have not been forced to develop the vast coping skills and strategies all of us have been forced into developing over a long period of time due to various psychological traumas we’ve experienced in our lives ranging from having to deal with nonstop parental fighting in our homes via having dysfunctional families, to being bullied in school and cruelly and utterly being outcasted from society as well rejected by the opposite sex preventing us from ever being able to have self worth as men.

Oh yes the normies can fuck like rabbits, take their drugs and drink their alcohol to attempt to find some escape and respite from this situation but it won’t be enough to stop them from having to face the awful horrors of government imposed social isolation, paranoia, anxiety and the gnawing emptiness that will come for them nor the psychological introspection this will force upon them ie we all here I believe despite our pains and flaws may be disappointed in ourselves but deep down we know we are good people worthy of love and acceptance due to introspection telling us as much ie we can “look into a mirror and still see our souls” as the late 2pac Shakur once said and not come away ashamed.

Can the normies do that?

Can they live with themselves and truly like the person that they are or have became now that they are forced to finally sit down and consider the question seriously?

Yeah, not that we'd know but you can have too much of a good thing. Plus if they're having sex all the time they'll soon get pregnant and they won't want to be having to go to the doctors/hospital for a while.

Factor in PMT also and a lot will be arguing all the time. There'll be as many break ups and divorces after this as babies.

That said empowering women always leads to low birth rates which is not how our house of cards of a society can function.

Can the normies do that?

Well said, you presented your idea in a very convincing way well done. Never thought of it that way, I guess mental fortitude can be the most important thing sometimes and maybe this is one of those rare occurrences we’re incels can cope better then normies can.

Thanks brother mulattocel.

I think that I’m truly onto something with this too and haven’t just written up a “cope” for us so to speak.

The reason I say that is that long ago I read a certain prison story about the horrible effects of prison isolation on this one guy who became a prisoner who prior to his incarceration had been very well integrated into the normie world of socializing.

Anyway if memory serves correct the guy quickly went crazy and attempted to rope many times over I believe all of which were unsuccessful and the reason was that when he was alone in super maximum security isolation he simply could not cope with the personal introspection that crept up/soon followed thereafter ie he had to confront the fact that he discovered that he did not like himself nor could he live with himself and when you’re as alone as he was ie basically totally alone (albeit with the occasional guard visit to bring you your lunch) your “self” is all that you have to relate to.

The YouTube prison channel titled “Lockdown 23&1” is probably what the prisoner in my story was sentenced to ie 23 hours locked in confinement with one hour reserved for brief outdoor (well in an enclosed space) exercise/walking around (while handcuffed and possibly ankle shackled) where you can at the very least get some sun and see the sky before you’re put right back into isolation again.

I digress.

I suppose my overall point is that we’re social animals and we here having been excluded from the herd early on learned effective (to varying degrees) psychological strategies to “adapt and overcome”/cope and survive through the unfortunate situation we found ourselves in.

In short we had time and lots of it along with various minor and major negative experiences to build up our mental fortitude to the horrors of isolation and loneliness the normies are just getting a taste of now.

So the difference is to use I hope an easily understandable analogy is it’s like say we’re all members of the polar bear club but we here learned to get used to being in the freezing water over a long period of time so the shock of it no longer really effects us but for the normies? Well for them it’s like their club membership is them being instantly dunked into the freezing water with no time at all to get used to it.

Some might die from the shock (ie rope from it) and some may find a way to survive it.

Again only time will tell how many of the normies can develop the resistance and fortitude and perhaps most importantly of all the sheer endurance we here have in order to survive.

Based
normoids are killing themselves are experiencing 0.1% of an incel's life

I’ve been in isolation since the 17th. I’m getting stronger each and every day. My depression has gone since I’m inside and not forced to deal with normtards

Im ldarmaxxing inside

• St. Blackops2cel must be sitting on a cloud, smiling and drinking a pint of Corona Extra whilst watching the whole world run in LDAR mode with most people being relegated to being NEETmaxxed basement dwellers
Wait did St. Blackops2cel rope? :dafuckfeels:

Humanity as a whole is a rotten mess. I hope St. SARScel purges this infestation and I'm okay if that includes me.

not exactly, domestic violence and divorces are up because of the lockdown. Goes to show these normies even hate each other, they need to realize that behind the fake smiles, opportunism and novelty there's no fucking solidarity amongst them.

Did I ever tell you your avi is very based?

they're already killing themselves

I’ve been in isolation since the 17th. I’m getting stronger each and every day. My depression has gone since I’m inside and not forced to deal with normtards
Your depression decreases, while normies increases. There's always a balance.
Let them rot in despair
And yet they can handle the solitude until they start killing themselves.
I wouldn't mind a mass suicide. No sir not one bit!

It's pretty funny ngl :feelskek:

I wish the virus was even more contagious.