Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Stacies prefer height over face( stay away manlets)

Paul Bernardo

Paul Bernardo

Scarborough Rapist (DARKTRIADMAXXED)
-
nevER began for manlets :feelskek: :feelskek: 1

Ban “tallcels”

That's one set of foids; it doesn't represent a true statistical majority of foids, considering the average 5'7 Chadlet is still slaying while a 6'2 2/10 is still sub 5. :feelsjuice:

That's one set of foids; it doesn't represent a true statistical majority of foids, considering the average 5'7 Chadlet is still slaying while a 6'2 2/10 is still sub 5. :feelsjuice:
Coping manlet detected

Ew those subhumans aren’t Stacy tier at all whatsoever

JFL at thinking these women are Stacie’s. Do you people just call every single blonde white bitch Stacy? Oh my god these bitches are barely Becky tier

Coping manlets
I’m about 6 foot and I can tell you you’re probably extremely retarded if you think this right here is anything more than a sub 5 looksmatch. :feelshaha:
1C551C77 4591 427D 95AA 326D888D60B2

JFL at thinking these women are Stacie’s. Do you people just call every single blonde white bitch Stacy? Oh my god these bitches are barely Becky tier
I'd be happy to have one of them as my gf:feelsbadman:

I'd be happy to have one of them as my gf:feelsbadman:
i can maybe understand the one on the right being called Stacy but bro no way you think the left foid is anything other than a 4. Not even 4 I’m going to say a 3. She’s the female version of a truecel

That bitch said manlets rejected her. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i can maybe understand the one on the right being called Stacy but bro no way you think the left foid is anything other than a 4. Not even 4 I’m going to say a 3. She’s the female version of a truecel
Volcel if you wouldn't fuck her

Volcel if you wouldn't fuck her
Idk man I would fuck a lot of ugly ethnic foids because they have one thing going for them. But I’m being honest I don’t think she has any redeeming features she actually looks like a goblin who’s face has been smashed up. She’s also chubby

That video seems scripted

Even rich and famous chads like Tom Cruise sometimes get made fun of because of their height.

Being short is worse than being ugly, plastic surgery is easier to get than height surgery and height surgery is painful and can only slightly improve your height.

1C551C77 4591 427D 95AA 326D888D60B2
they want me dead. Yet they look like this wtf universe

Girl on the left is a legit sub 5 she is as ugly as I am and she gets to make height demands :feelsclown:

We been knew

height > NT > face

"just be confident bro"