Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Stacy is coming to stay at mine tmr

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Been feeling really down lately, I hope things go well when she comes over. I wanna at least make friend with her

oh if you didnt see that post, a girl from my dad's friends family living somewhere else got into a university at where I live but shes new to the place and havnt found anywhere to live so she staying at mine for maybe a month

oh if you didnt see that post, a girl from my dad's friends family living somewhere else got into a university at where I live but shes new to the place and havnt found anywhere to live so she staying at mine for maybe a month
im looking to get along with her, if yk what i mean :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Ok, this calls for a ban.

You have a stacy staying at your house. Df do you mean?
yeah its not like I can just fuck her right when she gets here, my dad arranged it and she agreed because she have no where else to stay

yeah its not like I can just fuck her right when she gets here, my dad arranged it and she agreed because she have no where else to stay
But I will try though :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Ok, this calls for a ban.
No. Actually quite the opossite. It must be really nice having a stacy living with you. Him trying his hardest to strike up conversation and make her laugh. Then after 2 days she brings chad and the mating session in your house beings..... How truly enviable.....

Would you allow her to bring Chad over?
Maybe you can tell her, she can have boys over if she fucks you as well.:feelsLSD:

Brutal if you can't fuck her, tbh.

We will be waiting with baited breath for your upcoming updates Brocel:feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:, but how are you planning on getting the Stacy to mate with you? What is you're plan to make her feel like you are the dominant Chad that she loves so much, how are you going to convince this foid that she needs you inside of her pussy?!?!

This is going to be good, I feel it for you homie. Just don't be an idiotcel and you'll have juicy Stacy pussy :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

You should make everything possible to get rid out of her If she has a bf.If not try your luck.

nothing will happen, you will be invisible to her in your own house :feelskek:

But she's not his gf. It's cucked to let her stay without sex tho.
He doesn't have much of a choice as an incel, does he?

It would still be a cucked experience if she brings Chad over while she stays at his house.

He doesn't have much of a choice as an incel, does he?

It would still be a cucked experience if she brings Chad over while she stays at his house.
Yeah, I agree. Imagine spending years of your life hating on Chads in this forum and then having one come to your house and fuck a foid on the sheets you have to wash after he's gone.:feelskek: