Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stacy is literally a goddess...

G

Ghost

Veteran
★★★★★
The amount of social validation she receives is through the roof! Not even Chad can fathom it.

If Chad is king, Stacy is the goddess who is worshipped by everyone!

Stacy at my work gets lots of normie and chadlite orbiters even if she has chad boyfriend who looks like a badboy...

Stacy gets more social validation in an hour than I'd ever receive in my entire life! Fuck this!

ppl need to stop treating them like a goddess, i hate cucks and this joke of a world so much

Who cares about them

The amount of social validation she receives is through the roof! Not even Chad can fathom it.

If Chad is king, Stacy is the goddess who is worshipped by everyone!

Stacy at my work gets lots of normie and chadlite orbiters even if she has chad boyfriend who looks like a badboy...

Stacy gets more social validation in an hour than I'd ever receive in my entire life! Fuck this!

It is truly infuriating thinking about this. While females are getting validation for their mere existnce I have to rot.

We live in a society

Cope, chads have it better because they are the only guys who receive validation so they receive it extraordinarily much, whereas pretty much all foids get the same big amount of validation which wont change much for a stacy

Stacey

wallhaven-449997.jpg

Its the cucks and whiteknights that enable this kind of degeneracy

The ones I really hate are the average-looking foids who get worshipped as if they're Stacy. And even more, the ones who worship them.

The ones I really hate are the average-looking foids who get worshipped as if they're Stacy. And even more, the ones who worship them.

Yes, that’s how it should be, cucks are worse because they give and enable Stacy these otherworldly powers.

If the sexual marketplace were an airplane, i'd say the tail has come off mid-flight, the wings are cracking, and it's spiraling downward towards the grand canyon.

WE NEED A STACY TAX

By the way, we should start to worship ourselves, so we become stronger.

She's treated like royalty.

Just look at the findom accounts on twitter. They make thousands a month many of them. Often just for being thin with a 6+ face.

WE NEED A STACY TAX
Would do nothing as too few foids are Stacies.

A bachelor tax for all childless foids sounds like a good idea, though. That will put them off their careers and casual sex.Only way to become exempt is by marrying looksmatched INCEL.

I dislike most stacies like I dislike most foids. They are too happy and I hate it. Plus they still see me as subhuman

Cope, chads have it better because they are the only guys who receive validation so they receive it extraordinarily much, whereas pretty much all foids get the same big amount of validation which wont change much for a stacy
lol whereas even Chad can get screwed over(divorceraped), anything a Stacy does is seem as good any mistakes she made is forgiven or not looked at