Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stacy performs poem about her boyfriend leaving her for a hotter girl

Incel_Doomer

Incel_Doomer

Recruit
★★★

Very relatable. :foidSoy: Do you guys feel her pain? :feelsrope:

im not even gonna watch that bc it will probably enrage me continued by realization that ill be alone forever :feelsbadman:

women cannot create art. only men who are on the verge of suicide.

I hate that blond smurf. Fake as fuck goverment propaganda. Im not paying my taxes

Everything they do revolves around chad

writing "poetry" like this and having the gall to record yourself saying it and then putting slow melancholy music over it is so fucking pretentious it makes me laugh

this is the kind of poetry that foids write because they were raised on mean girls and taylor swift rather than shakespeare and percy shelley.

Wow, finally someone writes Stacy in the title and its actually a Stacy

She needs a spankings

Wow, finally someone writes Stacy in the title and its actually a Stacy
Eh I mean maybe not a Stacy but like this is an actual good looking above average foid for once. She’s at least HTB so I mean most people who can like decently rate would consider a HTB/stacylite like her a Stacy irl.

But yea she’s actually clearly attractive.

Over the top nonsense. The more bluepilled you are, the more likely you are to do shit like this

I'd say she is easily Stacylite. The only major flaw i notice are her big ears
Ok I see it now. Her eye area and nose fuck her over a bit

Ok I see it now. Her eye area and nose fuck her over a bit
Her nose i a bit big but whats wrong wit the eye area other than slight asymmetry ?

Her nose i a bit big but whats wrong wit the eye area other than slight asymmetry ?
Gets saved by eyelashes and coloring. But she has a negative canthal tilt maybe it’s just the video angle but like NCTs aren’t that common especially for women.

>MTB
Stacy not found

writing "poetry" like this and having the gall to record yourself saying it and then putting slow melancholy music over it is so fucking pretentious it makes me laugh

Chad will probably listen to her Poem, while getting his dick sucked by one of the foids, of his Harem