Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Stared at by a foid on the train

StonePath

StonePath

Greycel
I went out for the first time in ages and this foid kept staring at me. I looked away then looked back at her but still saw her looking right at me with the most arrogant/smug looking face I've seen in awhile.

Thankfully this didn't last for more than a minute.

IT won't touch this

I went out for the first time in ages and this foid kept staring at me. I looked away then looked back at her but still saw her looking right at me with the most arrogant looking face I've seen in awhile.

Thankfully this didn't last for more than a minute.
Should have spit on the ground and moved on

You must be a mogger

You must be a mogger
I left out some context for privacy reasons but all you have to know is that I'm a 3/10 manlet who looks like a child, I do not wish to elaborate further.

immediately start acting retarded and screaming and shit on the ground to assert dominance

Something like this happened last time I was on a train, I don't know why they do this.

immediately start acting retarded and screaming and shit on the ground to assert dominance
just grab her and lift her away, while flashing your bling-bling

imprison her in your basement, while forcing her to wear skimpy dresses and follow your orders

this is the way of the alpha male

That's called rape jfl. If she wants sex then she should pay or cope.

sue her for SA