Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News "Staring at women for long can land you in jail"

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-

When you think things cant get worse for unattractive men. Now staring "for too long" can get you in trouble (in UK).

Last edited:
Yes. I was penalized for staring at a Cumskin hole. It once angered me, knowing that Western society was brimming with too many pro-Cumskin Hole simps to accept my experiences.

Yes. I was penalized for staring at a Cumskin hole. It once angered me, knowing that Western society was brimming with too many pro-Cumskin Hole simps to accept my experiences.
same. some rican foid accused me of staring at her i got a sexual harassment claim on my school record :feelshmm:

There you have it this is called the slippery slope.

Little by little, woman will bring you to a society where even looking them will land you in jail .

That would never happened to you in an Islamic state:feelskek:

what was the punishment?

conservative are a joke

What is there to conserve ?

When you think things cant get worse for unattractive men. Now staring "for too long" can get you in trouble (in UK).
It's coming.

Under harassment statutes