Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment (Start of) day 2 of sleepdeprivationmaxxing

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

|| KHHV Lolicon Animecel || the King of N.E.E.Ts
★★★★★
Its midnight and day 2 of me experimenting the effects of severe sleep deprivation on myself has started even though I've been awake for 48 hours already.
Noticeable effects:
>I could barely keep my eyes open 1-2 hours ago, but i discovered that drinking hard black coffee gave me a huge energy boost, even more so than milk coffee.

>I've started having some pretty strong headaches from time to time, clocked them at 3 - 4 hours in between episodes, taking migraine/painkillers helps.

but other than that its been pretty eventless, i think the serious stuff (Hallucinations and whatnot) starts at day 4-5 so im looking forward to that.
ill keep yall posted

and as always, heres your tag @Pengwin

I've never been awake for that long

I've never been awake for that long
Theres people that have been awake for longer (the record of most consecutive days awake without any stimulants is 11) and people that cant spend 12 hours withoud sleeping, it all depends from person to person

Let me know if you start hallucinating, curious to see if it's actually true

you are growing sleeeeeppppyyyyyyy this is all in youre headdddd :whatfeels::feelstrash::dab:

cope, you're asleep rn, this forum is just a dream

Livestream your deterioration or larp

YT wont let me livestream unfortunately :feelsrope:
Your channel's live streaming ability will be automatically turned off for any of the following reasons: Your channel got a Community Guidelines strike. Your live stream or archived live stream is blocked globally. Your live stream or archived live stream gets a copyright takedown. Make sure you are using the latest version of your encoder software. If not, update your encoder to the latest version.

Your channel's live streaming ability will be automatically turned off for any of the following reasons: Your channel got a Community Guidelines strike. Your live stream or archived live stream is blocked globally. Your live stream or archived live stream gets a copyright takedown. Make sure you are using the latest version of your encoder software. If not, update your encoder to the latest version.
yeah, i got a strike a long time ago for posting the christchurch shooting ngl :feelscry:

This is legit way to LDAR :feelskek: :feelskek:

Drink lots and lots of water

yeah, i got a strike a long time ago for posting the christchurch shooting ngl :feelscry:
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshehe:

I hate JewTube but I also hate Twitch for being SJW cucks and giving thots on the platform a slap on the wrist when they so obviously break their shitty TOS

You're not going to last more than 4 nights.